Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 914|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] whats ur opinion on the argus rework?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-20 07:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
So lets go over the basics. When at full rage, the next basic atk does two fast hits and Argus charges to the enemy. If you hit an enemy with Demonic Grip (Skill 1), you're able to dash to any direction you choose. And now Eternal Evil (Ultimate) frees him from simple control effects and reduce the duration of control effects by 25%

How good was this? In my opinion it basically had no effect. Even tho his passive improved, I find that the only thing was that I could be dragged into the enemies' tower. Sure the additional effect is nice, but not that great. Compared to Alucard's passive which makes up for a hug amount of his mobility, enemies can still easily escape Argus's range with a couple of slows, stuns (after Ult), and escape/blink skills, while Alucard can easily get close to enemies because of both the enhanced range of his basic atk and the charge that comes with it. For his skill 1, it feels like the range has been reduced (idk if this actually happened but I felt like I was able to grab enemies that were pretty far away, which was my one way of countering most marksmen/mages). The additional dash effect is the only thing I feel like was a game changer. You can easily dive, and when Ult's over, dash away very quickly. The fact you can now aim it is even better. Then for his Ultimate, he's still weak to slows. Continuous CC and "special" effects still counter him all too well

Anyway, the worst part was very bad Argus's starting trying him in Rank, which made my life way more miserable. They say he's meta but then feed with him. This is a cry for another buff for Argus and also a way for me to gather information from around the community
Single Polls, Total 21 Users voted

Poll is finished

9.52% (2)
90.48% (19)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-7-20 08:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Iam Argus user he is not meta but a monster in late game,i use sprint spell.Iam playing Argus like an assassin,hide in the bush than use skill 1 on enemy.and yes his ulti need little rework like immune to cc and slow effect and also a CD reduction make him better :D

Comments

i agree to all of that except for the immunity to cc. argus is very easy to counter and most of us argus players r forced to give up dmg (inspire) for mobility (sprint)  Post time 2019-7-22 01:00 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 11:06 AM | Show all posts
I think he need more buff, extending his ulti duration up to 6.5 sec at Max level should make him better.

Comments

thats a little to op. maybe extend it under special circumstances? like when hes stunned the duration increases by 0.5s  Post time 2019-7-22 01:01 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 03:39 PM | Show all posts
I have told everyone, this is not the buff argus needed and i get a response back like “ohh no just watch argus being OP”

2 weeks have passed but still...i think personally that argus lacks movement speed and CD on his ult should be lowered because his kit is pretty awesome just the CD and the movement speed is what lacks

Comments

i think i was one of the ppl who thought this was good for him. cdr and extra movement spd (whether from ult, skills, or base stats) will help him sm more  Post time 2019-7-22 01:02 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Yes, he needs more buff!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 04:57 PM | Show all posts
first of all i appreciate that you have posted this.
if you look closely, 25% cc reduce is really low if you compare to harith. who has 70% resistance to cc.
i always wanted 100% immune to cc during his ultimate but i think thats too much to ask for. at least 50% we can expect right?

Comments

a 50% resilience would def be a game changer. his ult is too easily countered and continuous cc like chou/akai and unique cc like franco/kaja r alrdy enough counters  Post time 2019-7-22 01:04 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 07:43 PM | Show all posts
make his ultimate gives slow effect to surrounding enemy heroes ... that makes at least his ultimates useable on some situation .. .. (argus can chase enemy heroes while they fear after seeing his wing or can be used to run away from his enemy)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 「SATANAS」 at 2019-7-20 09:15 PM

I choose = He's pretty meta now ,

Well actually,its because i really don't like him & i hate him so much

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-20 09:54 PM | Show all posts
I tried him on rank 4 times but he lacks CD reduction, so I made 2 builds in order to give him at least 10% CD reduction unless he gets a buff

Comments

that's why i really hate him 100% :P  Post time 2019-7-20 11:45 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-21 02:03 AM | Show all posts
For my buff suggestion. Argus ultimate should have 40% resilience to CC (combine this with Tough Boots and its 70% like Harith's passive). And be immune to all slow effects.

Comments

i like this idea a lot the slow immunity will help him against a lot of meta heroes  Post time 2019-7-21 09:01 AM

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 09:53 AM GMT+8