Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 557|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Very bad matchmaking system

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-23 08:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is there any way that I can change my server? I swear that 50 of my last matches 45 were losses. Not because of me, but because of afk players and players from belarus and turkey...I can't progress in this game on my own...every lost match I am mvp but my team is like 0-6 0-7....this is very annoying...
Post time 2019-7-23 09:28 PM | Show all posts
You can’t blame a nation for your loss, if you are on the turk server the enemy should be turks or belarus players as well right?
Post time 2019-7-23 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Your matchmaking depends on which place you are situated or more likely where your IP is. Have you somehow tried going with a party?
Post time 2019-7-24 01:10 AM | Show all posts
I suggest finding someone in Europe to play with. Not from Asia or NA, as that is an entire different server and you will lag. Maybe someone from Western Europe who will host (That means he/she invites you), and you'll get different players .
Post time 2019-7-24 07:21 AM | Show all posts
i think you should play with team. join our office discord channel to find more players that suitable to your gameplay.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 07:29 PM GMT+8