Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1420|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Poll] Who is the most difficult hero to be caught? (Fanny not included)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-25 01:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by titan666 at 2019-7-25 02:52 PM

Some heroes had a speciality such as high mobility, and some of them are type of roamer assassin and also split pusher. There's a moment when these kind of heroes seem like toying us. They able to split, stall, and make our teammates to chase them around and entire map. The most annoying thing, they have ability to dash, blink back and forth, and disappear. I know some of you ever had this experience and might be make you frustrated.
Based on my experiences, I had some heroes who capable to do that thing. From the list above, who do you think the most difficult hero to chase? And why? You can compare to other hero as well.

Single Polls, Total 31 Users voted

Poll is finished

25.81% (8)
12.90% (4)
0.00% (0)
3.23% (1)
9.68% (3)
12.90% (4)
32.26% (10)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
3.23% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-7-25 02:08 PM | Show all posts
You can’t really catch a good claude, well when i lane vs a global claude as fanny i usually struggle to catch

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-25 02:24 PM | Show all posts
It's between Claude and Hayabusa. Those two are so annoying to catch. Also, I think Uranus is quite annoying as well. The fact that he can just heal so much HP by walking around and doing nothing makes him so annoying to kill. His S1 got slow, S2 got speed up and S3 are both blink and speed up, not to mention the enormous healing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-25 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-7-25 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2019-7-25 02:53 PM

Based on my experiences, I haven't found good Selena in term taunting and stalling the enemy. I encountered Selena many times, she moves really slow like ordinary mage especially in elven form. If I faced the enemy using Selena, I mostly used purify or flicker spell, even though I got stun by her eel, I can still be immune and chase over her. I usually played fighter hero type cc to counter Selena like Minsitthar or Kaja and using purify spell. She has no escape. But I'll add her to the list.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-25 04:36 PM | Show all posts
For me its hayabusa. I dont know but for some unknown reason harley and claude seems very easy to me. But it might vary from person to person. So far hayabusa is hardest hero i think after fanny. gussion too btw.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-25 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Natalia can easily run away but some heroes counter her like Kaja, Lesley, and a few others. Hayabusa has the most mobility out of those you listed, but really all you need is someone to wait near his shadow.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-25 08:03 PM | Show all posts
It splits between Karina and Hayabusa for me. Sure Hayabusa has the most mobility, but Karina can sometimes run and disappear quick as hell and does some very brutal damage, it's definitely the most annoying after Fanny for me!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-26 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Im main jhonson, i cant catch anybody :(  if they dont have a natural skill, they freaking fleaker or purify my crash. So I dont go for the crash, just for the taxi ride.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-26 02:26 PM | Show all posts
No doubt it would be Hayabusa. Even spamming Chou's or Franco's ultimate just to catch Hayabusa during his ultimate is difficult.

A good Hayabusa user can and will always find a way to escape.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:48 PM GMT+8