Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 845|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Remove philipino players from EU server

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-25 02:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by seimz at 2019-7-25 12:54 PM

I'm not saying this because of you know what. I'm saying this because they are from Asia server, and when players from different servers play together they start lagging(at least me). How do I know this? I realized this yesterday, when before to have philipinos allies/enemies, I wasn't lagging at all. But after I've got philipinos, I was lagging a lot and in crucial moments(ganking etc.). I need to be honest, I've got decent philipinos as allies but the multiple lag in these situations is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPTED

Post time 2019-7-25 04:17 PM | Show all posts
hello,
this is a very weird situation because once you get matched with filipinos on the eu server you shouldn't be the one lagging but them and also you should be lagging cosntantly not just on crucial moments..are you sure those players aren't just filipinos that live in the eu or something?
Post time 2019-7-25 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-7-25 05:42 PM | Show all posts
1) Haven't you considered that they are EU players but their flag is that of a country in Asia? I mean, anyone can change their flag to whatever they please.
2) If they play in another server, it's them that are supposed to lag, not you hun as you are in your server.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-25 09:14 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-7-25 04:17 PM
hello,
this is a very weird situation because once you get matched with filipinos on the eu server y ...

I don't really know if they are living in EU, but I know they are filipinos by their profile picture and flag. But maybe they are using VPN? (I don't know so I've got no opinion)
Post time 2019-7-25 09:43 PM | Show all posts
xoxoxo replied at 2019-7-25 09:14 PM
I don't really know if they are living in EU, but I know they are filipinos by their profile pictu ...

I assume that those are filipinos that live in europe then...since it doesn’t make sense for asian players to be in eu all of the sudden..and if they use vpn they would be definitley lagging badly
Post time 2019-7-26 02:52 AM | Show all posts
sometimes we need to think before jumping into a conclusion especially when we don't have strong a evidence. XD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 11:33 PM GMT+8