Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 642|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] Can't Unbind Facebook

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-27 09:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My account is bind with Moonton and my Facebook dummy account, but unfortunately, my Facebook account got disabled because Facebook detected that it has no friends or posts. So basically they detected that it's dummy account and they decided to disable my account. And now I can't unbind that account in my account. Is there any solution for this particular problem? Thanks!
Post time 2019-7-27 09:43 AM | Show all posts
What do you mean dummy facebook? You mean fake facebook? Hahaha why made one in the first place?
Post time 2019-7-27 09:44 AM | Show all posts
yes there is a solution.
tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides your profile avatar. go to help>account problem>bind unbind issue>get the form and fill it up and submit. thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-27 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-7-27 09:43 AM
What do you mean dummy facebook? You mean fake facebook? Hahaha why made one in the first place?

It's because my main facebook is already connected to my other account.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-27 10:17 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-27 09:44 AM
yes there is a solution.
tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides your profile av ...

I already did. Sent all the information they need. I just wanna know if how long it will take before they remove the account?
Post time 2019-7-27 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Alonzo replied at 2019-7-27 10:17 AM
I already did. Sent all the information they need. I just wanna know if how long it will take befo ...

please have patience, they will reply.
Post time 2019-7-27 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Customer service takes a while to respond. As long as you sent enough and valid information regarding your account, you'll be fine. :)
 Author| Post time 2019-7-28 03:37 AM | Show all posts
Okay now they sent me a message telling me they can't unbind my Facebook, which sucks. Is there any other way to unbind this my Facebook account?! I'm so frustrated they were my last option because Facebook has not been responding to my post for almost 1 month now.
Post time 2019-7-28 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Alonzo replied at 2019-7-28 03:37 AM
Okay now they sent me a message telling me they can't unbind my Facebook, which sucks. Is there any  ...

i am  not sure but they can be able to unbind that Facebook account. only moonton account can't be unbind.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-28 10:53 PM GMT+8