Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2981|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Khufra guides

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-6 07:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-8-6 08:25 PM

Khufra guide

Spell curse (passive): Every 12 seconds his range will be increased and his next basic attack will deal 120% atk dmg + 8% of his max hp and he will slow enemy and get healed for 8% of his max hp. Cooldown is reduces for 4 seconds if he attack enemy.

Fun fact: Attacking turrets with spell curse won't heal you

Tyrant's revenge: This abiliy will let him to launch him in aimed direction knocking enemys in small area and dealing 80+10(+1.5% bonus dmg)(more hp more demage)

Fun fact: He will stop his dash if he get in touch with enemy hero, but if he chooses to leap oven monsters his leap won't be stoped. Also if you are fighting sun this ability will ignore his clones and you will be in ability to attack the real sun. Also there is way to increase range of this ability if we are passing over wall and blue line with which we aim pass 50% of wall we will get higher range if it is lower than 50% we will get crushed at wall.

Bouncing ball: This ability will increas you defensive status while using it. This ability deal 30+6(+2%) of his max hp like magic demage and   this will slow enemy heros by 80% (slow last for 0.5s)

Fun fact: this ability stop all kinds of dashes like karrie's or fanny's, but heros with knock up like mino, lasley ana with nana's 2nd ability will make this ability over. Casting first ability or ultimate will automatically make this ability over

Tyrant's rage (Ultimate): With this ability Khufra can push enemy in directed area and slow enemy down for 1.25s

. This ability will deal 300+100% atk dmg and slow down enemy heros. If ultimate is directed to wall enemy will be stunned instead of slowed.

Battle spells

Petrify: This is great spell for higher cc and make good combo with ultimate (use petrify moment before casting ultimate)

Aegise: Use this spell if you plan to dive in turret.

Battle equipments:

His demage will be higher with higher hp. So i am using usually as first item "Cursed helmet"

(Mages are much stronger at early game).

Next are boots, i usually go for warrior boots or tough boots.

Guardian helmet is third item in my build because of his unique passive-recovery, we will get healt if we are out kf combate for some times.

Queen's wings is our next item. This is good item for tank because of uniquepassive-Demonize which reduce demage that we take on low hp.

5th item is Athena's shielde, this item grant us shield every 30 sec.
Twilight armor is final item, that is good against heros that can deal very big demage in one shot,

With item's unique passive we will take 900 dmg at maximum.

Counters
Khufra is strong against: gussion, guinevere, kaja, esmeralda...

(Heros with dashes)

Khufra is weak against chou, mino, nana...

I am picking tank emblems and i am maxing vitality, purity and brave smite.
Combo
Well i am firstly using tyrant's revenge, after that i am using ultimate and stun all enemy in area, and activating bouncing ball.

Be careful when you fight heros with purify!!

Post time 2019-8-6 08:49 PM | Show all posts
ty for the build xd, tho i dont think ill be playing tank
Post time 2019-8-6 07:59 PM | Show all posts
I will try this build. Thanks for the tips! I've never played khufra before
Post time 2019-8-6 07:54 PM | Show all posts
The guide is a 8/10 imo, i main tanks especially khufra, he does not counter esmeralda. Also the grammar needs work.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-6 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for grammar, but khufra counters esmeralda's ultimate making her weak
Post time 2019-8-6 08:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-6 02:56 PM
Sorry for grammar, but khufra counters esmeralda's ultimate making her weak

But there are a lot of heroes that are more based on blink skills than esmeralda, let's say ruby, everytime she triggers her passive she blinks, by blinking khufra can stun her anytime, or let's say the ultimate of aldous. That's what i'm talking about, Heavy counters, like fanny too.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-6 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Khaweja replied at 2019-8-6 08:11 PM
But there are a lot of heroes that are more based on blink skills than esmeralda, let's say ruby,  ...

Yeah u are right, i don't see ruby in ranked so I probably forgot about her
Post time 2019-8-6 08:46 PM | Show all posts
i didn't know his first skill will ignore sun's clone and target real sun.
i like your build also but is this enough to fight against attack speed based mm like moscov, claude etc?
many many thanks for sharing this.
Post time 2019-8-6 08:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-6 03:20 PM
Yeah u are right, i don't see ruby in ranked so I probably forgot about her

My point is, esmeralda's ultimate isn't the thing that makes her a good hero, so even if she didn't have her ultimate as an initiative skill she could still do her work, while fanny is based on her cables and she would be useless without them if a khufra is there. Or aldous's ult that lets him have high mobility to reach your teammate, as khufra you can stop him and suck the damage. Same with gusion, you can stop him from chasing your allies due to his 3 dash skills. And one being his skill 1 that you can stop easily.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-6 08:54 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-6 08:46 PM
i didn't know his first skill will ignore sun's clone and target real sun.
i like your build also bu ...

If my team is good at farming and taking objectives claude and moskov dont have chance against khufra in late game. I tryed also to kill lunox, harith, lancelot... They don't stand a chance
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:09 PM GMT+8