Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1139|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Unity Version Bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-6 11:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I was playing in the original server when I got this message: *see screenshot.

I followed the directions. I logged into the advance server and downloaded the "speedy version". It resirected me to a website that downloaded an apk of Mobile Legends. I installed and the app was overwritten.

It was fast as expected. The loading screen loads faster than the original. However, I experience game crashes whenever I play classic.
The game freezes although I have 67 ms. To be honest, I play with a mid-range phone with the lowest possible settings. I have 350+ mb of
Ram free and 1.7 gb storage left.

Is it my phone? Or the game? Because the gane never crashes when I am playing without updating it into the unitu server.

Is this the official release of the unity server? I hope not.
Screenshot_20190806-215734.jpg
Post time 2019-8-7 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Hello, there is the mobile legends unity version feedback discord server where you report bugs and they help you with these kinds of things.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 01:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-8-7 12:05 AM
Some devices need to uninstall original MLBB to work fine, iam the one of it but now i not use unity ...

Is that so? In that case I will re install the unity version and update if the bug still occurs.
Post time 2019-8-7 12:04 AM | Show all posts
it's still in beta ... it's not fully released yet so it's normal that there are still bugs / crashes ... if you want to be normal again reinstall the original version
Post time 2019-8-7 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Some devices need to uninstall original MLBB to work fine, iam the one of it but now i not use unity again because when i use unity my phone become hot and battery killer
Post time 2019-8-7 12:06 AM | Show all posts
And yes its official unity from moonton
Post time 2019-8-7 12:10 AM | Show all posts
It's definitely not your phone because this unity version is still being tested. It is faster, yet, consumes your phone data more so you may encounter crashes. Even if I have access to Unity version, I would stay on the original version since there aren't many bugs and I don't really need a good connection for classic and brawl. (I don't play ranked )

Comments

yes but it was more of a lag problem so I stopped playing ranked  Post time 2019-8-7 12:17 AM
You have bad experience in ranked ? :3  Post time 2019-8-7 12:15 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 01:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-8-7 12:04 AM
it's still in beta ... it's not fully released yet so it's normal that there are still bugs / crashe ...

But according to what moontoon sent me, the unity server is now available (see picture). I am really confused. Is this unity server a beta test or the legit release?

Comments

indeed it is the official version of moonton ... but it is still from the advanced server to be able to install it ... whereas players who do not have an advanced server account will not be notified a   Post time 2019-8-7 04:08 AM
Post time 2019-8-7 01:50 AM | Show all posts
its still beta.
can you please provide us your device model, Android version, I'd num, server id, when did this happen and app version ? you can send this info to in game customer support as a bug report too. in the meantime i suggest you to uninstall ans reinstall the app from play store.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 07:48 AM GMT+8