Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1264|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Login] retrieve the deleted account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-7 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Xbadmann at 2019-8-7 07:51 PM

Hello, good day. I want to get my XBADMANN userName back. My game center account has a 42-Heron XBADMANN account. I can't log into my old account because I switched phones when I connected to Game Center. Iphone 7 on your current phone. I also spoke to Apple Support. They're investigating the matter. I'd appreciate it if you could help me. I would be happy if you could transfer my game data to my Game center account, which is currently connected. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this. I've been writing for 5 days. But no comeback was even made. I expect my complaint about this to be expedited. And I don't want all my work to go for nothing. I wish you good work already.
7B7A7BF6-2660-4273-8DCA-651B8B805504.png
Post time 2019-8-7 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Please contact in game customer support if you can.
if you cant then please contact this email address as soon as possible.
mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com

Provide details information about what happened, you account information. firs and last recharge money receipt screenshot etc and wait for reply.
Post time 2019-8-7 07:59 PM | Show all posts
First, report to CS in game with all proof of payment if you have made a purchase, if your account has already been linked to one of the social platforms so easily
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 08:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-7 07:54 PM
Please contact in game customer support if you can.
if you cant then please contact this email addr ...

I also tried to contact the support line within the game. There has been no comeback in 5 days. I want to get my XBADMANN userName back.  The current username is XBADMANNN. Please help me.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-8-7 07:59 PM
First, report to CS in game with all proof of payment if you have made a purchase, if your account h ...

There was nothing I bought.
Post time 2019-8-7 08:51 PM | Show all posts
You should try to contact MLBB customer service using that email like BD007've said. It takes time for the customer service to reply so wait a little longer since from what I know, it takes from 3-9 business days for the CS to reply
Post time 2019-8-7 08:56 PM | Show all posts
If you are trying to switch between game center to bind your account, you can try by disconnecting on your current game center account and then connect it to your new game center account.
It can Simply be done by just disconnecting your current game center and then exit the game, go to your phone settings, scroll down to Game Center, log out of the game center and then just log in to the new game center that you want to bind to your mobile legends account.
After logging in, go back to MLBB, from account settings, connect account and connect with the game center.
Your game data should now connected to your new game center account.

I hope this answer some of your issues you're facing but If there's any thing you didn't quite understand or if this didn't answered your question, do let me know again. :)
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 09:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kenny.sS replied at 2019-8-7 08:51 PM
You should try to contact MLBB customer service using that email like BD007've said. It takes time f ...

Thank you
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 09:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Avian replied at 2019-8-7 08:56 PM
If you are trying to switch between game center to bind your account, you can try by disconnecting o ...

I'm gonna try gonna. I thank you. But it didn't happen even though I tried everything
Post time 2019-8-7 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Xbadmann replied at 2019-8-7 09:01 PM
I'm gonna try gonna. I thank you. But it didn't happen even though I tried everything

Oh sorry to hear that, Did you tried and followed the steps that I said in order?
Could you elaborate me more what didn't work?  
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 06:32 PM GMT+8