Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1497|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[lag] Problem in Surviving mode

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-15 10:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi ML BB. I got a problem during playing Survival mode: in start everythings smooth, just after few mins im getting delay and game suddenly closing. And it takes so long to come back to game :/
In other modes everythings fine, no lags, just ping spiking sometimes. But thats not a big deal. Is there some solutions to stop my game closing in survive mode? '-'
I like this mode, but cant enjoy it cause of this gg situation
Post time 2019-8-16 12:36 AM | Show all posts
may i know your device model and graphics setting?
try to reinstall the mlbb app and see if this fix the issue or not.
Post time 2019-8-16 12:50 AM | Show all posts
I am not sure why you have that problem, i played survival right now and there is no lag or anything, check your internet connection,, clear cache, if that doesnt work please contact costumer service for help
Post time 2019-8-16 01:42 AM | Show all posts
First, u need a very good connections
Post time 2019-8-16 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Well, in survival your usually queueing with more than 10 people, 33 teams each team made of 3 people, that's 99 players. The map is bigger than the normal one. My point is, if your device can't support this type of mode, then of course the game is going to crash. More players = More lag and less performance which also equals less fps. Try the game on a different device then reply to my comment and tell me if it worked, i experienced the issue on my other phone where i had my smurf. Ping doesn't  make your game crash, so all the comments saying you need a good connection are wrong, you need a good device to support that many players in one match.
Post time 2019-8-16 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Survival is quite heavy in resources so lower-end devices can't really support it. But crashes usually occur while you are loading and not in the middle, although in big teamfights where a lot of effects are being spat out, it could take a heavy toll on your memory.
Post time 2019-8-16 11:07 AM | Show all posts
try to clear your cache
 Author| Post time 2019-8-16 09:43 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-16 12:36 AM
may i know your device model and graphics setting?
try to reinstall the mlbb app and see if this fix ...

ive try to reinstall, few games were okay, but then game crashing again. my device is iphone 5s, and im using low graphic settings
 Author| Post time 2019-8-16 09:45 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-16 12:50 AM
I am not sure why you have that problem, i played survival right now and there is no lag or anything ...

my connection is okay, and ive reinstall game, but still same :(
 Author| Post time 2019-8-16 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Khaweja replied at 2019-8-16 02:53 AM
Well, in survival your usually queueing with more than 10 people, 33 teams each team made of 3 peopl ...

Maybe thats it, this phone i use is kinda old, so probably needs better device xD
thank you anyway o/
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 01:17 AM GMT+8