Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Alpha_Omega2nd
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Tank chou

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2019-8-16 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-8-16 09:18 AM
I still play him as a tank, but I buy 1 or 2 attack items so increase the passive and ultimate. Thun ...

yeah tbh full damage isnt doable for him, he'll die almost everytime after ult one hero in teamfight. i tried this and he feels so squishy. thats why i went ahead and tried full tank cuz of his skills is so good to initiate
 Author| Post time 2019-8-16 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Khaweja replied at 2019-8-16 03:12 AM
Semi-Tank is the way to go with chou if you already have a tank, 2 tanks (Main tank and semi tank) i ...

i see, so you suggest boots first then attack items? one question, wouldnt he be too squishy without defense items first at early game? also, personally would u use 7seas or bod?
7seas works with his first hit on first skills right? to give off extra damage?
would u care explain in what situation would u use those items?
Post time 2019-8-16 11:16 PM | Show all posts
With how tough he is and how overpowered his passive is, I'm suggesting you to go for semi-tank, you'll deal heaps of good damage and also be really tanky and annoying. Not to mention you get a shield + immunity from your 2nd.
Post time 2019-8-17 02:44 AM | Show all posts
Alpha_Omega2nd replied at 2019-8-16 09:40 PM
yeah tbh full damage isnt doable for him, he'll die almost everytime after ult one hero in teamfig ...

Tank chou more then dengerous damage chou.Because tank chou can live longer & Durable more than damage chou BTW Damage chou can easily kill ADC Hero.so now choise up to your.
Post time 2019-8-18 04:54 AM | Show all posts
Alpha_Omega2nd replied at 2019-8-16 04:42 PM
i see, so you suggest boots first then attack items? one question, wouldnt he be too squishy witho ...

That's too many questions all at once haha. Okay, The boots i am suggesting are defense boots, so they would make him less squishy. Using attack items before defense items is kinda good on chou, because he's not in desperate need of defense, in the early game not all enemies can deal a lot of damage, and usually chou goes against the squishies, you don't want to make his ult useless. so with chou's cc you can just go in without getting hit, but in mid-late game they're usually laning with each other. 7 seas makes his next basic attack deal more damage that is equal to his physical damage but that's only if he hasn't been hit for a few seconds, what i like with 7seas, is that it gives +250 hp. Bod is useful for chou so he can finish his combo, which is why you usually pair bod with his 2nd skill, Usually when you ult an enemy they will still have some health left, so using bod's passive with your skill 2 will deal some insane amount of damage to kill of a target. Both are good for chou, but 7seas is more like an addition to his build, it isn't his core item, you get bod before 7seas.

Comments

i see, thank you! i learned a lot from this thread alone, 35 games and still 60ish wr,  Post time 2019-8-18 06:19 PM
Post time 2019-8-18 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Khaweja replied at 2019-8-17 11:54 PM
That's too many questions all at once haha. Okay, The boots i am suggesting are defense boots, so  ...

Hope you get better with chou! He's a bit hard in terms of positioning
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 01:00 PM GMT+8