Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Dexter99
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which marksman is better for solo ranking?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-19 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Generally using marksmen wouldn't be the best choice for solo carrying, but if you are as good as Gen X then you can use whoever you want. Voting Karrie since her damage doesn't fall off in early-mid-late game and she has dash so it is easy for her to escape. You never know what to expect from randoms.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Go with Granger.
Hanabi is late game character but mostly games are 10min.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 04:39 PM | Show all posts
From the 2 adc’s, karrie

But i recommend granger and claude over any adc

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy would be better though

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Karrie is a more of an anti tank pick as she has a huge potential for true damage. Usually people do not use crit build on her  they usually go for attack speed/maximizing her true damage. On the other hand hanabi is a multi target marksman she can hit more than one target with her first ability. The only downfall is that she needs alot of item to be efficient so you need to be careful in playing with here. For the other list i would say granger as he has a ton of damage in the late game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi needs 2/3 iteams at last. where karrie granger can go with 1 iteam.& they have good mobility & escape ability.I vote for karrie.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 07:40 PM | Show all posts

Than kimmy or Karrie.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2019-8-19 06:22 AM
ok guys shall make my purchase of karrie and main her. tired of playing kimmy, granger and claude so ...

Make sure to go with a team whenplaying Karrie.

Comments

I am a solo player because no squad or team want me so I will be using karrie for solo rank.  Post time 2019-8-20 01:49 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Avian replied at 2019-8-19 01:37 AM
Gave a vote for Karrie as compared to Hanabi, she can deal a quite decent damage even in the early g ...

Karrie i would say depends on a team. If theres no onw to give her the chances and protect her she wouldnt be of much comppetion to hanabi

Comments

ahhh, just a question. does this mean hanabi doesn't depends on a team?  Post time 2019-8-20 02:15 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-19 09:50 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2019-8-19 07:41 PM
Karrie i would say depends on a team. If theres no onw to give her the chances and protect her she ...

That is true especially in Legends/Mythic tier and on early game. Depending on the enemy and own team composition, she can be quite vulnerable and easily get ganked despite her mobility.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-5 10:35 AM GMT+8