Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1636|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Login] i cant login to the game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-24 06:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BMPW at 2019-8-24 02:30 PM

i cant log in to the game on my wifi it keeps me on the loading screen for ever , but on my mobile data it logs in normally , my wifi is good , so its not from my wifi , please help me im out of mobile data :v. Ive tried clearing cash twice still didn't t work .
Post time 2019-8-25 04:29 AM | Show all posts
before login, try to force close ur all apps that are running in the background ... after that delete all cache on your phone, especially your MLBB app and try again to login
Post time 2019-8-24 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Try to reinstall the game, check your internet connection speed, if it doesn't work contact customer service

(Sometimes I am connected to the internet but I can't use certain apps, like discord so I need restart phone, I am not sure if it will work, but try to restart phone)
 Author| Post time 2019-8-24 08:42 PM | Show all posts
i won't reinstall the game, that's too much to do i have to re-download 3gb in game nty, ill try to restart my phone.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-24 08:43 PM | Show all posts
plus the new update is so unstable, evert time i log in to the game it needs update and sometimes it delete the files and i had to reinstall.
Post time 2019-8-24 10:33 PM | Show all posts
re-install the client then restart your phone
Post time 2019-8-25 03:03 AM | Show all posts
can you reinstall and try again.
also please provide this information.
your id, server id, game version, device model and os version, when did you face the bug and how to trigger this bug, and screenshot or video of tjis bug. thank you.
Post time 2019-8-25 11:12 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2019-8-24 08:42 PM
i won't reinstall the game, that's too much to do i have to re-download 3gb in game nty, ill try to  ...

It's usually fixed after you reinstall your game using your wifi, but do what you think is best.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-25 07:01 PM | Show all posts
nvm sorry for wasting your time, it is a problem from my isp he got limited from they company he take from, didn't really understand much, but its a problem that will be fixed. Thanks for the concern.
Post time 2019-8-25 07:21 PM | Show all posts
reinstall the game
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 11:43 AM GMT+8