Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1450|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Account banned 14 days for no reason

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-28 11:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As soon as I finished a ranked game yesterday I got a pop up saying there were network issues and my account was disconnected. When i tried to log back in I got a pop up on the loading screen that said im banned for 14 days. I have absolutely no idea why. I can't even get past the loading screen to contact in-game support because the app closes after i exit the pop-up.

I contacted the support email address, but I feel like its a different person answering each time i reply to the thread. Aside from all the answers telling me to go contact in-game support, which I CANT, one of the responses was this:

"As we know ,Mobile Legends team will ban accounts that modified progression illegally.
All accounts that we banned before exist this kind of history behavior. So that's the reason we did it.
Devs also examine and find:downloading from other websites(except Apple Store/ Google Play Store),sharing account with others,using third-party applications,trading diamonds with others ... can cause this result.
You can check if you ever conform above parts.
We respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possible suspension of your ML account. "
I started the game two months ago, maybe less. I have never used ANY 3rd-party apps, not even emulators which i know others have. I've only ever downloaded the game from google play store, bought diamonds from the game itself, etc. This is definitely a mistake, but i doubt i'll get any help. After a lot of searching, i have never seen anyone mention a 14-day ban. It's either a 3-day ban, 30-day ban, etc. for hacking violations. Which is ridiculous. I could deal with a 3-day ban even if its a complete mistake, but 14-days?

In-game nickname: AnifauQa
Account ID: 475739157
Server ID: 5214

Loading screen ban message

Loading screen ban message
Post time 2019-8-29 12:47 AM | Show all posts
if you think you have been banned without any valid reason then you can contact to in game cs. but if you wanna provide information in forum, follow the thread and provide necessary information here.https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2019-8-29 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-8-29 01:13 AM

If used illegal attachments changing the look of controls, adding modified skins, map hacks, everything that is not in official added by montoon, they have found some type of those illegal files (cheats and 3rd party programs). As a reminder to everyone, I want to say that those hacks have programs for stealing personal information and accounts so don't do that. Just to tell you can play on an emulator, it allowed as long as you don't change files in it (Nox...).As you can't go in the game I suggest you report in again on MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com, and say that you didn't use it any kind of cheat or 3rd party programs
 Author| Post time 2019-8-29 01:15 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-29 12:47 AM
if you think you have been banned without any valid reason then you can contact to in game cs. but i ...

Again, I can't get past the loading screen.. therefore I can't contact in-game cs.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-29 01:19 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-29 12:55 AM
If used illegal attachments changing the look of controls, adding modified skins, map hacks, everyth ...

I understand what constitutes illegal modifications of the game. I already submitted multiple emails to that email address stating I didn't use any hacks or 3rd party programs.

I couldn't care less about any look of controls, modified skins, etc. I purchase the in-game skins that I like, and play the game solely through the official game app. I know emulator use is fine, I mentioned that just to state a point that I haven't used anything other than the official game. So unless the recent updates themselves introduced some modified files in the game directory (in which case it's the game's fault), there should not be any illegal files there.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 04:26 PM GMT+8