Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2506|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Login] Speed Version must be fixed

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-29 12:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I always stuck in here after I update to speed version. Please fix it.
Screenshot_20190829-110231_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-8-29 12:48 PM | Show all posts
It is stated that some users might experienced an issue where they might be stuck at loading screen on their first launch after updating to speedy version and the reason is that the client is extracting assets.
Try launching the game again and this time kindly wait for a few minutes and see if the game would load.

Note that developers are aware of these issues in speedy version and are currently working on fixing it and it should be rolled out as soon as it's ready.  
Post time 2019-8-29 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Developers already noticed this, you can check your in game message to claim reward compensation and dev already found the problem what cause stuck in loading screen, wait for new update. And also you can clear system cache first and try login to the game, if still stuck, report bug as format as listed in here https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2019-8-29 01:23 PM | Show all posts
MLBB official already acknowledged this and working on this. There was an official announcement and compensation reward in game mail. But we will be recording this. Thanks for the feedback.  
Post time 2019-8-29 05:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Avian replied at 2019-8-29 12:48 PM
It is stated that some users might experienced an issue where they might be stuck at loading screen  ...

You can try to clear the cache and start the game again. It works sometimes.
Post time 2019-8-29 06:14 PM | Show all posts
HELL.FIRE replied at 2019-8-29 05:22 PM
You can try to clear the cache and start the game again. It works sometimes.

Actually I didn't experienced any problem on my end but thanks for your suggestion. :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-25 08:27 PM GMT+8