Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1211|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Login] i cant log in pls help

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-1 01:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi i’ve been having this problem a couple of times over the past few days, i’m not sure why but i think its because of the engine upgrade. ever since i updated the engine, i am not able to log in unless i uninstall and re-install the game. mobile legends is a big game and i cant bare the patience of re-downloading the whole game just to play a few matches just to do it again the next time i log in. there are 2 distinct difference in the “loading screen” when i AM able to log in than when i am not able to log in. first of all, right above the “progress bar” you would be able to see the little check mark and the “I agree with the terms and conditions” thing (i would insert an image but its not allowing me because apparently a screenshot is too big of a file) but i am not able to see it when i’m unable to log in. second of all, under the “this is a work of fiction” sentence you would be able to see something like “server: 12345” but i am not able to see this when i cant log in to the game. when i first had this problem i just thought it wasn’t loading, but i waited around 15 minutes for nothing to happen. if you’re wondering, yes the image/gif in the back IS in fact moving yet i am still unable to log in. if anybody has ever dealt with this before and knows how to fix this please inform me, i dont want to deal with having to re-installing the game every time i log in. thank you for your time~
 Author| Post time 2019-9-1 01:42 PM | Show all posts
to specify: by engine update i meant the “speedy version” update
Post time 2019-9-1 01:47 PM | Show all posts
anathvmic replied at 2019-9-1 01:42 PM
to specify: by engine update i meant the “speedy version” update

First, could you specify what device you are using?

Second, are you sure that your connection is stable? Try going to another place with fast internet as well to test it out.

Third, if you could, could you post screenshots of your problem if it still occurs until this day?

Fourth, has resources been completely downloaded if you have been able to log in the first time?

Fifth, does clearing cache work or restarting your device?
 Author| Post time 2019-9-1 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2019-9-1 01:47 PM

Second, are you sure that your connection is  ...

1. I am using an iOS device (iPhone)
2. Yes, I am sure that my connection is fine, I have tried both using my wifi and my data, both failed.
3. I would post screenshots but it says that the file is too big
4. When the problem first occured and I had to re-install the whole game, I did not wait until all resources were downloaded because the game itself already took long enough.
5. I have tried restarting my device but it still did not work
 Author| Post time 2019-9-1 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2019-9-1 01:47 PM

Second, are you sure that your connection is  ...

i could send you screenshots if you message me via instagram (you dont have to follow, this isnt a promotion i’m just trying to solve this problem)

Comments

Try posting it here in your computer or laptop and going to the PC version of the forums if you are using your phone.  Post time 2019-9-1 02:07 PM
Post time 2019-9-1 02:06 PM | Show all posts
anathvmic replied at 2019-9-1 01:57 PM
1. I am using an iOS device (iPhone)
2. Yes, I am sure that my connection is fine, I have tried bo ...

Thanks for the fast update!

As to my prior knowledge, the issue has been noted and they are urgently trying to fix this.

In the meantime, try again on restarting your phone/game and waiting for a much longer time during its loading screen. It may sound weird knowing it's the "Speedy Update", but it seems that this problem occurs the first time the speedy update is on.

If the issue has not been solved yet, come back with your results here, or contact customer support.
Post time 2019-9-1 11:27 PM | Show all posts
please provide screenshot or video proof of the bug.also provide your
profile and server id number
device model and os version
game client version
date when the bug occurred
how did you trigger this bug.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-25 10:28 AM GMT+8