Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2514|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] Please don't nerf Gusion extremely. Please read the full article.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-3 12:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have got some news that Gusion will be extremely nerfed. Please dont let this happen otherwise my as well as the other players who use Gusion, all our practice will be wasted. I got some news that that his skill combo execution will take much longer after the nerf (approx. 4 seconds). Gusion is all about hand speed then what is the point of slowing his skill speed. I agree that he is a very powerful hero but he is difficult to use too. Please support me on this one guys, Gusion is my favourite hero and i dont want him to be nerfed so badly that he becomes useless . I am totally fine if the speed of the second dash of his ultimate skill be reduced by 15% but please dont nerf his other skills. I request the MLBB team and all the moderators of the forum to please support me on this topic .

Related collections:

• · Cool|Threads: 3, Subscribe: 0
Post time 2019-9-3 12:53 AM | Show all posts
We’ll see what happens with gusion, stay tuned. If somehow he gets nerfed hard and he becomes not good they will balance him around
Post time 2019-9-3 12:41 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you, nerfing gudion will makr him hsrd to play, i love jim he is good assassin but, and he is not that hard to counter, like you need to pick chou or khufra... And he wont be so useful anymore
Post time 2019-9-3 10:07 AM | Show all posts
as i believe, gusion will be nerf a little bit. but for all the pros players , a bit of nerf wont affect much as gusion really required good skills and speed.

even thought i hate gusion so much but indeed gusion are good when played by pros.
Post time 2019-9-3 02:39 PM | Show all posts
I think he does not need a nerf.
Yes he is very powerful but also too weak.

Harith should be nerf. Especially his SHIELD.
Post time 2019-9-3 03:05 PM | Show all posts
I bet its all because that nerf because of player who don't learn when facing Gusion in low rank.
Post time 2019-9-3 03:35 PM | Show all posts
I honestly don't think he'll be nerfed that badly..they don't want to make him an useless hero but c'mon...if you don't have a team to help you out and Gusion gets farmed...some increased cooldown on his skills but not much won't hurt. But anyway we should wait for some oficial patch, news aren't always accurate..
Post time 2019-9-3 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Hi,
Do not worry Gusion could be nerfed but they are not going to kill Gusion after they sell Gusion KOF skin on extremely high price. His skills could be punished otherwise if you mastered any hero, meta hero or non-meta hero then you can change the tides of match just look at moskov top players
Post time 2019-9-3 03:56 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-9-3 12:53 AM
We’ll see what happens with gusion, stay tuned. If somehow he gets nerfed hard and he becomes not g ...

is there a warning hiding behind your words???????

Comments

Maybe he means it's early to discuss this and some news aren't accurate sometimes ;d  Post time 2019-9-3 04:02 PM
Post time 2019-9-3 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Well gussion still dominating in test server, even ling can't escape him early and mid game.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-3 05:04 PM GMT+8