Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 632|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Draft pick - User takes advantage of bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-4 08:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How can I report someone that was taking advantage of the bug when you rapidly change the hero in the draft pick ? I couldn't even pick my hero because of the lagg...this happened after the staff send us the message regarding the bug
Post time 2019-9-4 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Hi there, official MLBB already fixed it by added 1 second CD on picking heroes, kindly check your in game message for more information
Post time 2019-9-4 10:10 PM | Show all posts
clauuxd10 replied at 2019-9-4 09:01 PM
hei..I just mentioned that this happened after I saw the message...Don't know why this is still ha ...

This seems to be bug, in mine its already fixed, if you dont mind, share your device info, game version, etc as listed in Here
Also report this to ingame CS besides your profile.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-5 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Nevermind, I deleted the game and sold my account..too many issues and the matchmaking system is broken...got enough of this game.
Post time 2019-9-4 09:00 PM | Show all posts
I nvr encounter this bug.. What is this bug abt?
Post time 2019-9-4 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Hey man if you still have that bug please contactt costumer service or provide all informations (you can find important informations from game in this thread) so our mods could report it to costumer service
 Author| Post time 2019-9-4 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-9-4 09:00 PM
I nvr encounter this bug.. What is this bug abt?

If someone from the other team switches heroes quickly and spams, the game will somehow freeze and I am not able to choose a hero...
 Author| Post time 2019-9-4 10:01 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-9-4 09:37 PM
Hi there, official MLBB already fixed it by added 1 second CD on picking heroes, kindly check your i ...

hei..I just mentioned that this happened after I saw the message...Don't know why this is still happening
Post time 2019-9-4 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2019-9-4 11:28 PM

Hello,
Please report this issue at the customers service ingame which is located next to your profile on the menu, the bug is also actually fixed but if the issue is still there please contact the cs as mentioned above
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 06:15 PM GMT+8