Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 532|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Please don't put normal and elite skins in rare fragment shop

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-14 11:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's unfair because how can you sell Hayabusa Normal Skin with 75 premium fragments in premium skin shop but you sell Kagura Normal Skin with 60 rare fragments in rare fragment shop or you sell Rafaela Elite Skin with 100 premium fragments but you sell Sun Elite Skin with 120 rare fragments. 75 premium fragments and 60 rare fragments are not an equal comparation moreover 100 premium fragments and 120 rare fragments. You spend 60 rare fregments that you get difficulty just for a normal skin or spend 120 rare fragments just for a Elite skin that does'nt have skill effect? Please sell normal and elite skins only on premium skin fragment.
Post time 2019-9-14 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Its more unfair to who buy the skin with diamonds when other players can buy with fragment, though i can see what you mean, there is unbalanced price.
Post time 2019-9-14 11:38 AM | Show all posts
I agree that the pricing of these skins are somehow unbalanced and needs some fixing. Moonton may need to somehow balance the prices and rethink these.

However, let's keep the fragment shop. It is more focused on players who are free-to-play in order for them to get the satisfaction of having skins. Many players rely on having free skins from events after all, and honestly, who wouldn't want free skins? :D
Post time 2019-9-14 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Well they are still free, it sounds stupid from my part but i mean shouldn’t we just be thanful for adding these fragment shops in the first place
Post time 2019-9-23 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Xavier69 at 2019-9-23 12:42 PM

Save your diamonds, use Magic Potions on the Magic Wheel and get a Legend Skin for free.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 10:06 AM GMT+8