Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1687|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Granger Nerf........

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-15 10:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can You nerf this Hero like Seriously when the player bought "Raptor Matchete" on the Build He Deals 1000k already like is this even a Game to Play wkth these hero with high Damage on Early Game, I HATE GRANGER BITCHES
Post time 2019-9-15 11:41 AM | Show all posts
indeed he is one of the best marksman heroes in meta right now after Claude has been nerfed a few patches ago
I do not think that he's OP, Raptor Machete is a good item for all hero cores like ass / mm as jungler to improve the damage.. But indeed he has a high damage like Karrie has a True Damage while he has a high critical damage
Good suggestion for the devs to analyze this
Post time 2019-9-15 01:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tips when fighting Granger , try to dodge all of his last attack , what i mean is granger last shot in skill 1 and the 3rd shot of his ultimate , if you dodge these granger is nothing compared to layla .
Post time 2019-9-16 07:25 AM | Show all posts
if you can dodge his first skill and ultimate, he is very easy to kill.
but i agree he is very good mm right now and slight nerf could make him more balanced.
Post time 2019-9-15 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Well..regardless of the tips on how to dodge him..he does need a slight nerf on his damage..not too much, don't wanna ruin him..but the way he is now..the damage he has even without items .. xd
Post time 2019-9-15 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Granger has some insane poking, i mean he can be shut down by a fanny or haya. And on the lane bruno can win granger quite easily..so i am not sure
Post time 2019-9-15 08:22 PM | Show all posts
With one item he able to deal 1000k damage? like seriously 1000k (1,000 000)? no way. Even with full builds i never see someone deal that much damage. If what you say is true then for sure he use some sort of cheat tools.
Post time 2019-9-16 10:22 AM | Show all posts
One of the marksman who Excel in early to late game but easy to counter if no setter
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 10:00 PM GMT+8