Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Moona
Collapse the left

[Test Server] New Pharsa revamp skill

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-20 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Wohohooo immobilizing enemies using ult? I would love it.

One question though, will the immobilize effect work on heroes individually or in a group? Because I have some doubts you will kinda mess up the details in this information.
Post time 2019-9-20 03:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-9-19 08:58 PM

Oh I wait this day, for now she is unplayable because she need always to be protected in her ultimate (like Odette) so I hope to see her more useful
I think she is a good mage with her ultimate she can change a match but like I said for now she is not capable to go against new meta

Comments

Ik she is good but like all old meta she can't go against new meta just this,  Post time 2019-9-21 12:41 AM
She's not as bad as people say. Yes, she needs protection, but if her team knows her value and protect her at all costs, she will do so much damage. With this nerf, she loses her value.  Post time 2019-9-20 04:39 AM
Post time 2019-9-20 04:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Auɾa at 2019-9-20 06:04 AM

I hope Moonton reconsiders this revamp.

The unique thing about Pharsa is that she can output a lot of damage from a safe distance, but is immobile and very susceptible to dying if not in position. By increasing the cooldown on it (AGAIN, since us Pharsa mains had to deal with it when they made her literally useless during half of any brawl game), as well as limiting the number of strikes to 3, now she can't farm jungle minions and clear waves and still have enough rounds to damage enemies.

Pharsa should not be a one-combo burst mage, especially since her ult needs to be aimed to be effective. There are heroes who are much better at that (Aurora and Eudora come to mind).

Please, as a player who has used Pharsa in nearly 700 games, don't damage this hero even more by taking away her unique qualities. She was already a laughing stock when she could use her Feathered Air Strike more than 3 times. By limiting this and setting a high cooldown, you're going to make her an even bigger joke and trolls will ban Pharsa in ranked games just so I can't play her (this actually happened two days ago). She wasn't even too bad to begin with - just misunderstood. I got to Mythic last night using her.

I beg you, Moonton...

Comments

Thanks @DennisST - that's so nice of you to say! I'm not too sure about CoD. I use this build because I can eliminate squishy heroes very fast. There may be more effective builds, but meh  Post time 2019-9-20 12:06 PM
Its epic to see Pharsa players nowadays, seems you love this heroes and nice stats you got there, i never know if CoD is suit for Pharsa thought  Post time 2019-9-20 09:57 AM
Post time 2019-9-20 08:34 AM | Show all posts
its good to see that she got rework. although its not perfect and its still not final also. but i am happy for her.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-20 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Yunozaki replied at 2019-9-20 02:16 AM
Wohohooo immobilizing enemies using ult? I would love it.

One question though, will the immobilize  ...

The immobilize effect applies to all enemy that been hit but the duration is different like her enchanced skill 2  root for 1.5 sec while enchanced ult root for 1 sec only

Post time 2019-9-20 10:30 AM | Show all posts
i don't know i don't like it. the ult is kinda bad now.
i mean only cast 3 time? and look at those cooldown.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-20 10:34 AM | Show all posts
kaptennyud replied at 2019-9-20 10:30 AM
i don't know i don't like it. the ult is kinda bad now.
i mean only cast 3 time? and look at those c ...

Please remember that this still in advance server.Dev always watch how the hero performance so I think she will be adjust again
Post time 2019-9-20 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Moona replied at 2019-9-20 10:34 AM
Please remember that this still in advance server.Dev always watch how the hero performance so I t ...

Still, it's good that people are responding to the changes so devs can figure out what is unpopular with players. I would encourage everyone to say what they like and don't like about the new skill set.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 02:41 PM GMT+8