Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: zanboracks
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Remove roam items from mlbb

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-20 10:24 PM | Show all posts
i also think old game was a but more balanced than now.
recent heroes are much more stronger and powerful than old heroee except faramis, masha, dyrooth etc. roaming item makes everything much more easier and no need to farm for tanks or support heroes at all. the game needs to be much more strategic. good news is our official always listen to their users and they change the system accordingly.

Comments

I hope so  Post time 2019-9-20 11:05 PM
Post time 2019-9-20 11:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's because the developer know mobile legend era is coming to end and people will start dota/LOL moba after it release . The only reason people play mobile legend right now is because people dont have strong device to play arena of valor , but that's going to change when dota/lol release their mobile version .
So yeah they make everything faster so they can gain maximum money before mobile legend era finished .
Post time 2019-9-21 12:46 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-9-20 11:47 PM
It's because the developer know mobile legend era is coming to end and people will start dota/LOL mo ...

So sarcastic lol btw I will play the LoL mobile if release soon enough but I also don't uninstall mlbb because how I spend diamonds will be in vain
Post time 2019-9-21 02:41 AM | Show all posts
for me, buying a mask and making a team fight is a strategy.
the meta right now was created by the pro and you tuber out there.
so if we want a long game dev can adjust the turret for making it hard to destroy and adjust the damage so the heroes can't tower dive easily.

are we sure that the reason why we hate meta right now is because of a fast phase?
or is it because we can't keep up in this meta?
doesn't mean if we reached mythic tier, there's no room for improvement.

if you don't want to improve, then don't expect too much.
because sometimes, the reason of our own disappointment is our own expectation.  

just saying XD peace.

Post time 2019-9-24 04:14 AM | Show all posts
Ever since I started it's been about 15 minutes per match so I don't have an attachment to the good old days.  I like short matches personally, it's a phone game not a PC or console game.

Also I remember roam items were considered trash not too long ago  
Post time 2019-9-25 03:28 PM | Show all posts
I always buy the roam mask, im tank, and im NEVER the one with the least money. Im number 3 or 4 but never 5. Maybe they give too much money??? I only buy the first mask, dont really need to upgrade it, so the skills they give, the movement and the cd are just fine i guess, its just the money; i think its too much.
How about a NO ban? All heros strong, Lancelot or helcurt as strong as before, no need to ban gusion cause you can also have an op assassin in your team. OP the f out of everyone, just like you did with valir and bruno. (if you want a fast game, you want a slow game then nerf op heros)
Post time 2019-9-27 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 04:21 AM GMT+8