Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1491|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Please remove roam item

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-20 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
10 minutes game seems impossible now because pro player in mythic that team up as 3 person or 5 player can end the game less than 8 minutes . Like wtf i just started the game and 50 seconds later enemy assasin with the help of enemy tank already can kill tank in my team ?
Please give me reason to keep playing mlbb with roam item in the game .
Post time 2019-9-21 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-26 11:45 PM

@RohitBK201 said: "but roaming item is not use full to damage dealer since u will get no Exp and gold while farming"

5 ppl buys roam at start. everyone gets 20 gold/XP. they go in 1-3-1 formation. main damage dealer who needs to be funneled the gold sells roam Item 1st at 1st wave. Tank/Support keeps it. Side lane players also keep it. The whole team already has gold/XP advantage at this point. Side lanes player get some roam, but not much. Main damage dealer get all gold from lane & jungle & gets fed. With lvl & gold advantage he takes out enemy team like the OriginalPoster said. More farm advantage +Support & tank also get extra  gold from assist. Now they just need to keep pressing their advantage & they snowball the game into a win. This mainly works when one team uses the roam strategy while the other team doesn't - i.e. disorganized teams & Solo players are disadvantaged against coordinated teams or even random players who are all 'in the know' about this new roam item abusing strategy. Best to use it on  early game heroes who can get OP with little lvl advantage & 1-2 items, then proceed to shutdown the opponent team.
Tbh I also want to abuse this strategy once, but even with the strategy you need skill to leverage the farm advantage to shutdown the enemy. Probably Impossible for me & other randoms, but Mythics can pull it off I think. Imagine an OP early game hero with Lvl & item advantage. Who can stand against them in early game?
I heard that many tournaments also banned 5, 4, or 3 roam items and only allows 2. But main problem is in pro tournaments everyone is up to date about these things as this is their occupation, while in the game, the OP(OriginalPoster) probably encountered this strategy in soloq where they didn't plan for this strategy.
If you want everyone to use roam item properly, MLBB should add to tutorial about this strategy, then everyone will buy them as 1st item, everyone will get extra XP/Gold farm. At which point the game might just give extra gold/XP to both teams to end game early & remove roam items.

Roam Items should be for heroes like support & tank who roam the map supporting different battles, thus have no time to farm. So they get extra 20 gold & XP. They need to support different places on the map so they get 25 move speed as they often lack mobility skills. They often have no killing ability so they get extra gold from assissts. They get no gold from creeps & minions to compensate for the extra gold & XP they get out of nowhere, to try to keep it balanced as a Zero-Sum game. The way these items are being used is opposite of their intended purpose imo & used to help early game damage dealers rather than the heroes who 'roam'

Roaming Item I thought was supposed to help Support/Tank who are bad at farming get gold/XP (20 gold/exp to lowest farm in team)? But now main purpose seems to be opposite, Heroes with good farming abilities are using it to lvl up even faster with team help. Does this consist abusing the item? I think so, unless the devs wanted 5 man roam to be a strategy? It's hardly used for 'roaming' anymore is it? Just to increase farming efficiency...

RohitBK201 replied at 2019-9-21 12:02 AM
If game removes the roaming item we have to adjust all early game heroes because they can become op, ...

This doesn't really help, does it? Cause Early game heroes can also use Roam to farm, and then use it to shutdown late game heroes so a 'late game' never comes for them to shine? Doesn't this just make the problem worse by giving them ability to disrupt the farming of late game heroes with Roam farming advantage? I may be wrong so please clarify how it helps late game heroes when the game ends before a late game? Also what prevents early game heroes from using roam items to become OP & shutdown late game heroes?

Comments

@RohitBK201 you didn't understand what he just said , roam item is not used by damage dealer , but used by tank to give all exp and gold to damage dealer .  Post time 2019-9-26 05:28 PM
RohitBK201 you are not getting the idea, they are abusing the roam item by pairing an early game damage hero with a non damage hero to make the game not reach late game.  Post time 2019-9-23 10:39 PM
but roaming item is not use full to damage dealer since u will get no Exp and gold while farming  Post time 2019-9-21 01:27 AM
Post time 2019-9-23 10:42 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-9-21 08:11 PM
Yes , it is called roam item but somehow it doesn't help anyone to roam , unlike rapid boots which ...

if that is the case the made a poor job hiding it because everyone abusing roam items, because now it rearely reach late game anymore. roam and damage is the name of the game now.
Post time 2019-9-21 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-9-21 12:15 AM

If game removes the roaming item we have to adjust all early game heroes because they can become op, roaming helps your allay to farm fast so they can counter early game meta heroes, as the length of the game increases its efficiency  decreases, its just that you need players to use the item efficiently

Comments

iri
You can search on YT, many teams abusing roam item (all 5 players buy roam item at early) and get many advantages  Post time 2019-9-21 09:22 AM
Post time 2019-9-21 12:45 AM | Show all posts
this roaming item changed the game entirely.
now most of the game average time is less than 10 minutes.
if you afk because of crash or network problem then its over 80%.
i like roaming item but shorter game time i dont like at all.
Post time 2019-9-21 12:56 AM | Show all posts
I live to use roaming item at early gake in solo lanes it boost my gold and give advantage, well in this game atm everything depend of your start try to play along, roaming items are good if u know hoe to use them properly i used to search okyoutube vudeos how to use them now i like them u should try it too. But yeha mos tpeople wont agree with me xD
Try sygesting it in costumer service and explain the situation, they ar eonly one who can change it
Post time 2019-9-21 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Alot of people dislike these roaming items alot, i also do not think they will get removed. But will they get nerfed? For sure lol..these items had an impact on the game like no other item before...i strongly believe that changes will be made to it
 Author| Post time 2019-9-21 06:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-26 12:45 PM
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-9-21 12:02 AM
If game removes the roaming item we have to adjust all early game heroes because they can become op, ...

Wrong , do you forget that roam item can also help early game hero ?

Samsaras replied at 2019-9-21 02:05 AM
@RohitBK201 said: "but roaming item is not use full to damage dealer since u will get no Exp and gol ...

Omg this just explain everything inside my brain right now ! roam items sucks they need to delete it .

Samsaras replied at 2019-9-21 01:02 AM
Roaming Item I thought was supposed to help Support/Tank who are bad at farming get gold/XP (20 gold ...

Yes , it is called roam item but somehow it doesn't help anyone to roam , unlike rapid boots which actually help people to roam .

I think they named it roam item to confuse people and hide the true power of the item , efficiency !
Post time 2019-9-27 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 05:41 PM GMT+8