Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4437|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Information Regarding MLBB 2.0

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-29 07:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2019-9-29 08:45 PM
Hello guys!
There certain information that you might need to know about MLBB 2.0.

MLBB 2.0 with optimized UI (user-interface) actually is still under testing phase. It is only available to selected users(Moderators, beta testers et.,.) and Players under server 57021-57025.   

Basically, it is still not in official release. Therefore, we highly do not recommend for you to download the MLBB 2.0 APK/IPA from external sources/apps or website; the only official source of the update is from Playstore/ Appstore and in-game update.

Will you get banned if you use MLBB 2.0? The answer is yes it's possible. Reasons: if you've downloaded a version which infected by malware, keyloggers, and/or other modification, the system will detect them as "Illegal Modification". If the game system detects an " Illegal Modification", your account might banned. Therefore, be careful with other people whose trying to share to you or make it as some gift present or anything from the external sources/apps.  

The chances for you to get banned from the game is very high.

Just wait until official release okay.

(for those people which already got banned by that, rip...         
*jk, try your luck by contacting CS email: MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com)

Post time 2019-9-29 10:40 PM | Show all posts
aqua_hellz6 replied at 2019-9-29 09:06 PM
Can I get the link to their discord server

The MLBB 2.0 Discord server. I got the link in in-game mail but was expired

Comments

i see, please pm me  Post time 2019-10-3 03:33 PM
Post time 2019-10-8 07:32 PM | Show all posts
I was beta tester in playstore. But I didn’t get any update of MLBB 2.0 from play store. I tried to leave and re-join. But now it says the beta test program is full.   
Post time 2019-11-5 10:39 AM | Show all posts
i got an instruction to download the new mlbb 2.0 i think so. it was very nice graphic but the buttons are too small. very hard to click during game play. version now is 1.4.21

unique and nice but most of the functions button is too small. prefer the old one
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 05:30 AM GMT+8