Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1065|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Request] Allow us to see the Rank of others in Classic

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-30 03:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Allow us to see the rank of evenryone at the End of Match screen in Classic. That way maybe we can avoid reporting a poor Warrior who was somehow dragged into a match between Epic/Legend/Mythic (wtf matchmaking) & understandably got a bronze medal.
Just add the Rank logos beside the player names in the end of Match screen (where we report/like/follow).

Post time 2019-9-30 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-9-30 04:00 PM

Yeah i like your idea, i think that new players would like it. Like we hate playing against mythical glory 1000 stars now they hate to play with legend... Sugest your idea to costumer service they should think of it :DPut link to this thread in your report
Post time 2019-9-30 10:21 PM | Show all posts
not a bad idea. although we can still check their rank from recent tab. thanks for your valuable feedback.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-1 12:45 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-30 10:21 PM
not a bad idea. although we can still check their rank from recent tab. thanks for your valuable fee ...

Recent Tab is too much trouble. Seeing it in match summary is much more convenient in having a better understanding of the match you just played & the performance of players can be seen in comparison to their Rank, thus allowing us to better evaluate if a player was feeding or was genuinely helpless, when reporting ppl.
Post time 2019-10-1 04:37 AM | Show all posts
I get being upset at a bad teammate but it's classic!!!  Do you really have to report them?  Where else are they going to try out there shiny new heroes?

Post time 2019-10-1 05:48 AM | Show all posts
i agree with this suggestion, seeing the ranks of the enemy would be really nice
Post time 2019-10-1 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Why don't make it every rank border visible at player's loading screen (including the enemy as well), atm we only can see rank of our team, right? Just do it vice versa. So, we and the enemy team can see each players rank.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-1 02:43 PM | Show all posts
jochu replied at 2019-10-1 04:37 AM
I get being upset at a bad teammate but it's classic!!!  Do you really have to report them?  Where e ...

You'd be surprised how much ppl get reported in Classic. Trolls just report every bronze medals for fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'm hoping victims of matchmaking who got matched with higher-skilled players might get a break with this suggestion. But then again trolls might not care. I only report the obvious ones, like a Johnson who keeps driving into enemy base, or a mm who keeps charging into enemy turret...

Comments

Ah ok cool. Some might care some might not. There's all sorts of weirdos in this game  Post time 2019-10-1 10:14 PM
Post time 2019-10-3 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-10-1 12:45 AM
Recent Tab is too much trouble. Seeing it in match summary is much more convenient in having a bet ...

I understand. Already submitted the suggestion. Thanks.
Post time 2019-10-7 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Yes, you are absolutely right!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:06 AM GMT+8