Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2430|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Poll] New meta

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-4 07:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-5 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-10-4 10:13 PM | Show all posts
4 mid 1 farm is only countered by 5 mid
Post time 2019-10-5 02:53 AM | Show all posts
It is very nice to see Meta in terms of rotation changing every so often. Its beneficial for everyone as they learn more about the game and start developing their skills.
It was sometime ago before the Mask Update I had a oposing team (Full Team) that constantly Ganked with all 5 even on a single person. They kept on rotating; all 5 of them and every few minutes Chou would go and split push. I would definitely love to see constant changing of rotations in the future aswell.
Post time 2019-10-4 07:24 PM | Show all posts
4 mid? I never saw it, i bet it is funny xD i mean i saw 1-3-1 and its hard to beat. And men meta is now early game, in future it could be changed to late game. But you can always write to costumer service and suggest them ti make late game heros :D

Comments

I saw sometimes they start 4 mid for first blood and when top or bot turret missing they play like that 0-4-1  Post time 2019-10-6 01:22 AM
Post time 2019-10-4 09:15 PM | Show all posts
wouldn't surprise me anymore if 4 mid would be meta...these masks need a nerf for real or just get deleted i seriously miss 2-1-2 days
Post time 2019-10-5 12:32 AM | Show all posts
so what is your proposal?
if 4 man come to mid they loose turret or loose the game?
player makes meta, not game officials.2-1-2 is past bro. you cant farm in mid lane. its most busy lan. now players raid enemy buff, enemy crab etc. strategy is changing in every season. another spell becoming meta is arrival. with this top player goes to bot when his team ganking bot, in order to wipe out enemy. you have to adopt with current trend. if you watch top player's live stream, you will learn a lot of things.

Comments

roam items must be deleted.  Post time 2019-10-5 02:49 AM
Post time 2019-10-5 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2019-10-5 02:07 AM
zanboracks replied at 2019-10-5 01:29 AM
Your words without sense.
Players dont do meta.Developers make meta and  players just follow it.If ...

Meta is most efficient way to do things, most easiest way to win. So there can only be one meta.
What devs should do is balance so that meta isn't the only way & you can only "adapt or die" cause all other ways are too weak in comparison.

@BD007
I think it'd be be nice if 1-3-1 & 2-1-2 both had it's advantages. Maybe 1-3-1 can be stronger but it shouldn't be "1-3-1 or you lose", that would stop the creativity of the game and make strategy stagnant since there's only one way to go about things & other strategies are too weak to stand against them.

MLBB isn't the only game with farm-funneling. Another made-in-China MoBA also had such a trend & the devs shut it down pretty fast as it'd be detrimental to the environment of the game(their words). Ofc I never played this game so only hearsay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Devs should hear the players. I am starting to think devs don't really pay attention to the "top player's live stream", since the latest update adjusted Roam items based on how they were originally intended, not how they are being really used

Comments

Do they watch top players? Maybe they should ask a few global players their opinions give a little diamonds in exchange  Post time 2019-10-5 04:12 AM
Post time 2019-10-5 02:38 AM | Show all posts
To counter 4 mid, all you really need is very strong crowd control heroes. I can point that Aurora can be one of them that can prevent them from pushing the turrets.
Post time 2019-10-5 02:52 AM | Show all posts
not bad idea, but also worth to try.. there are only two possibilities, if someone goes to take 4 midlaners it's very efficient to destroy all turrets even enemy base in a short time, but if on other hand (the enemy) is still using 2-1-2 or 1-3-1 strategy it will be a consideration cos 4 our teammates are in midlane while only one is going to farm and it's impossible for that one to keep safe the top lane and bottom lane if the enemy who goes to splitpush at the same time
the risk is our teammates take fully midlane but our lost top & bottom lane, this my personal opinion

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 05:48 AM GMT+8