Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 745|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] Wazzup. I'm admin Of Mobile Legends Hong Kong

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-15 04:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please Moontoon, allow Mobile Legends here in Hong Kong. Currently we all still using Vpn and it sucks! Please Help us! We're hoping for ML tournaments soon. Thanks

Post time 2019-10-15 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Hey thanks for coming ..Ya Moonton does not have their servers in Hongkong,i am really hope Hongkong gets a server fast,using VPN should be the last opting players have to make it effects gameplay too much
Post time 2019-10-15 07:33 PM | Show all posts
One of my friends' cousin who is also a friend of mine is living in Hong Kong. He always needs to use VPN to play with us here in Malaysia. Though, in the street leaderboards, he was a former top Harley player (up to senior rank) and it shows Hong Kong as if there was a server there. Not sure if that is related to servers or not though.
Post time 2019-10-16 07:33 PM | Show all posts
I also heard hongkong has street ranking. If that is true then it is possible that hongkong has mlbb server already. i am moving this to suggestion sub section so that we can submit directly.
Post time 2019-10-16 08:28 PM | Show all posts
the hongkong issue has been going on for a while now, and due to issues with the country itself hong kong will not be supporting Mobile legends, UNLESS its mentioned officially
Post time 2019-10-16 08:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey wassap I am admin of Mobile Legends in Henry county, Georgia

Hong Kong, just move down here we got server and good network.

I got extra room xd
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:29 AM GMT+8