Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 3667|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Masha Needs some ADJUSTMENT

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-17 07:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yesterday one amazing thing happened. It was ranked match.

I was playing tigreal and my mm was playing bruno. My mm decided to take buff first. We saw masha cleared the minion and she attacked the turret. We did not focus on to that because it is impossible to take turret in first minute. Just not possible.

But shocking thing was, masha took the turret in 50 seconds in first minute. Which is totally impossible or almost impossible in my opinion.
I mean 5 man 1 turret is possible. But how come 1 hero takes turret in first minute? I still do not believe that. But i have proof. Screenshot, match record, video everything. For now i am only providing screenshot. look at the time when i came from buff and it was 2nd minion wave. But the turret is already gone.

Either nerf masha ability to take turret for first 3 minutes or increase turret defense so masha cant take turret in first minutes.

Screenshot_20191015-232942.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-10-22 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-10-20 11:44 PM
1. She cannot do this alone. Use a trial card & see.
2. She cannot do this if you defend the turret ...

So you expect masha taking down turret under 1 minute? Bro i am very old player and i know how to play. already passed 12k matches and last season was 64 star mythical glory. I know what to do.

This is a common strategy to check if enemy coming for proxy farm or not. If not, go help your mm to take buff. Because level 1, mm is really weak to kill the blue buff. So it is logical for me to go help my mm to take the buff. How the hell i know masha can take down turret under 1 minute? if i do not go to the buff, mm will be executed by buff.

And for your kind information, tank does not defend turret. Tank only babysit their adc, roam and gank. Thats i know. I do not know that tank protect turrets or clear minion wave so that adc wont get those minion. I also do not know your play style but this is the way we play.
Post time 2019-10-18 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-10-19 11:49 AM
RoyalFrog replied at 2019-10-18 07:38 PM
not only to turret she can take turtel & lord with only 1 tier without any items.

And? what else can she do? Die 1st in team fights. Also, the time taken is long & she cannot take turrets without minions at low level. Telling to nerf the only thing a hero's good at is bs...
Also, she's not that good enough to take objectives while enemy interferes. Only noobs will let Masha take objectives uncontested ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think it's nice there's a hero which can force KDA obsessed idiots to remember what the game is about
Sim0nKey replied at 2019-10-18 02:19 PM
He didnt suggest to nerf masha, he suggest for adjustment. those 2 are differents, nerf are focus  ...

There are so many hard-to-counter/uncounterable(only option is to burst hero down with burst dmg) heroes & he's complaining about a hero that can be countered by standing under the turret. See how that might upset ppl?
Current rotation is to take buff ignoring turrets at beginning, but Masha forces you to worry about turrets. They could have gone to defend turret but didn't & now they blame the hero? That's her uniqueness, the only thing good about her & to say 'adjust' that away? How about 'adjust'ing your rotation when you see Masha in enemy team? Simple enough? Or they don't want unique heroes that require different strategy rotation?
Everyone has been saying Masha pretty weak, only good at pushing, useless at team fights, and now someone says nerf her pushing ability?
No, can't support that, no way, sorry.
Post time 2019-10-18 02:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-10-18 12:26 PM
Haha, now my time to say it, counter!!!
Really easy to counter her.
Step 1: Pick any hero.

He didnt suggest to nerf masha, he suggest for adjustment. those 2 are differents, nerf are focus on lowering on stats, abilities and etc. Adjustment are both buffing and lowering on stats, abilities and etc. I agree with that, she needs an adjustment.

Well I kinda agree with you, if you want to counter masha, defend all the objectives, eg. Turrent, turtles, lord and base.
Post time 2019-10-18 12:21 AM | Show all posts
HAHA....a lot of mods against my proposal and its my time to against yours.
But luckily, BD007 is the only mods that respond to my threats kindly so I will forgive you this time.

About Masha, yes indeed she is really good in pushing turret, clearing jungles and 1v1 any fighters or tanks but I dont request her to be nerfed as she is still can be countered compared to some op mages. One adjustment needed for her I think is reducing her basic attack dmg but in return, buff a little her hp growth as she isnt that tanky for a tank role.
Post time 2019-10-17 07:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How about the masha and  faramis combo attacking enemy base ? xD bruh that is enough to show that moonton doesn't understand their own game and keep releasing unbalanced hero .
Post time 2019-10-17 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I won 1 rank with Masha in team, literally she was pushing nexus until enemy was in our base trying to close the match was a epic come back just for Masha.
She is good for push and can do turtle and lord in solo maybe is not good for a team fight but in 1 vs 1 she is strong.
Post time 2019-10-18 01:02 AM | Show all posts
I like that about her.  She's not a conventional hero.

But is it imbalanced though? you guys could have easily killed her in that situation

Comments

Yup. He's saying he doesn't want to defend turret compared to jungling buff. So a hero that forces him to do that is unwelcome. That's my take away from this post anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Post time 2019-10-19 12:02 AM
Post time 2019-10-18 06:38 AM | Show all posts
I’ve seen many Masha players ganking enemies directly below Enemy’s turret and flee without getting killed by the turret. Masha kinda does needs a nerf
 Author| Post time 2019-10-18 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your feedback. I know i will get both positive and negative reply but its ok. I just shared my opinion. So it is your rights to share yours.
Post time 2019-10-18 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Haha, now my time to say it, counter!!!
Really easy to counter her.
Step 1: Pick any hero.
Step 2: Defend turret like you you are supposed to do in a moba

I mean @BD007 you yourself said Masha was weak/needed buff. Now this?

So there's 1 hero in 80+ who is really good at pushing turrets. What's wrong with it? You see a hero really good at pushing in enemy & you leave your turrets empty? Then you ask nerf cause you don't want enemy taking undefended turrets? Just defend your turret when you see enemy Masha, problem solved.
Really don't support this cause Masha is pretty useless & any further nerf will just make her more useless...

Tbh I don't understand you. Against really OP heroes you say counter, against a easily solved problem you say nerf cause you don't want to defend turrets? Very disappointed

Post time 2019-10-18 07:38 PM | Show all posts
not only to turret she can take turtel & lord with only 1 tier without any items.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-7 07:47 AM GMT+8