Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 457|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Service] END OF GAME AFKERS AND NEW REPORTING SYSTEM

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-18 12:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2019-10-19 07:47 AM

Stop scrambling the choices when reporting a player, it consumes  too much time, whoever made this change is stupid and retarded, and also players intentionally afk 5 mins before end of the match, when they feel not playing and wanted to troll instead, especially in classic to avoid penalty, these trolls should. Also be regarded as afk and be punished more severely than those that afk at the. Beginning

So something about the matchmaking process you
smart people.
Post time 2019-10-18 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Agree with you.. i dont care if ppl afk in rank as long as it triggers the invalid, which will only happen on the first 3min of the match, yeah? but when its not triggers invalid, well, punishment should be severe.. ofc other violation such as feeding etc should also be severe..
Credit score deduction pose no real threat.... unless, afk will immediately cost you 20+ credit score, feeding 10+ credit score etc..

I said this because i hate afks, and i nvr afks.. im not afraid of crazy punishment for afk because i nvr do it..

So, if there are ppl afraid of heavy punishment, then the dev supports afks or something?? Hahahaha xD
Post time 2019-10-18 04:29 PM | Show all posts
I don't know what they are doing as AFKers, if indeed they feel don't want to play they shouldn't do matchmaking or they as AFKers cuz some things like having trouble network which make them unable to reconnect in the game.. but the system does not tolerate anyone who is AFK, intentionally or not it's cannot be a reason for them to get punished
even VS AI mode does that a lot, and if the currently punishment credit score reduction doesn't give them a sense to keep doing that, the punishment system should be improved such as banned them to make matchmaking within 24 hours if they have done AFK some times
Thanks for your valuable feedback

Post time 2019-10-19 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2019-10-19 01:05 AM

I don't support too heavy ban as sometime you have to afk for irl reasons. No game is more important than irl ppl like family & friends. When they need me, no matter how trivial (like wanting to talk after a bad break-up) I afk immediately. Well I don't play much rank, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe harsher punishments in rank, like ban from rank only?
PS: My credits mostly 110 unlees reported in a bad match (Apparently now you get punished for just having a bad game)

Post time 2019-10-19 07:51 AM | Show all posts
the afk system needs improvement. and the report system needed to be more accurate. thanks for your suggestion.
Post time 2019-10-23 11:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-10-19 07:51 AM
the afk system needs improvement. and the report system needed to be more accurate. thanks for your  ...

May we know the reason as to why the choices in  "Reason to report" players are always in random positions? As the author had said, it's time consuming and a very unnecessary and foolish decision.

If there is a justifiable reason, please explain it to us. Directly from the developers who come up with this idea, no personal opnions nor theories. This is random and unnecessary.
Post time 2019-10-23 11:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-10-19 01:02 AM
I don't support too heavy ban as sometime you have to afk for irl reasons. No game is more important ...

+1 On this, there are those who are forced to go AFK due to some personal reasons. So extremely heavy ban shouldn't be implemented on players immediately. Besides, it's the player's decision to whether or not take the risk of getting the AFK penalty. The game has no toleration towards AFK players and that can be justified with a lot of reasons too.

Those who trolled and intentionally AFK surely underestimate the game's reporting system and credit scores. It's better to filter them out from good players by making vs A.I matches or bans at a more intense level (<85 Credit scores)
Post time 2019-10-27 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Yunozaki replied at 2019-10-23 11:00 AM
May we know the reason as to why the choices in  "Reason to report" players are always in random p ...

Because many players report others without any reason. Just to get personal revenge or because they loose or something else. These are very time consuming because they stuff and system has to go through the whole match to find out the reason and they find nothing at the end. This is also one of the main reason why someone got false report and his/her credit deducts.
Post time 2019-11-19 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Credit score punishments need to be more severe then, This is my suggestion:

Punishment on misbehaved player need to be more severe as this kinds of player spoils the game and make the game unenjoyable. This can harm the game in the long run where most good players will leave the game because of these toxic people. My suggestions is the punishment for players that has lower than 90 or 80 credits to be matched with players with the same group of credits score.. This will make their Matching time increased that can make the punishment more punishing. This also make player with good behaviour that is good for Mobile Legends overall feel mobile legends is the better game as good people will always matched with good teammates and people will feel that the community of Mobile Legends are good people. There is no need to keep the toxic players stay playing the game eventhough they are a paying users because Moonton will be at lost in a larger perspective and in the long run.

also this is the link support the post so Dev can see:
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74011&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D358
Post time 2019-11-19 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by brontokbro at 2019-11-19 05:38 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-10-27 10:03 AM
Because many players report others without any reason. Just to get personal revenge or because the ...

Make reports limited to 5 Reports per week. Reset along with BP limit. A successful report meaning a valid report will get back the report count. So false reports are not spammable.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 01:51 AM GMT+8