Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 627|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[policy] Release Ban data

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-18 01:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Samsaras at 2019-10-19 12:18 AM

Nowadays we see a lot of "Esmeralda rarely in banned/picked in ranked" "X.Borg perma banned in ranked" "Saber always banned in rank" without any proof or hard stats. These are just really impressions based on each players recent matches.
So what I suggest is release the ban & pick data for each tier on MLBB website or this forum. (Accessible in-game too)

Like:
Epic I - total matches =100
Bans: Esme 100 (100%); Xborg 100(100%); Kimmy 50(50%); Harith 100(100%); Grock 50(50%) {Explain: Total bans = 100x4=400 (numbers chosen arbitrarily)}
Picks: (100x10=1000 picks distributed among the heroes)

That way ppl can & have to provide proof instead of saying whatever they want...
PS: Want them outside the game (website or forum) so ppl can link to the pages.

Single Polls, Total 17 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

100.00% (17)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-10-18 11:30 PM | Show all posts
This forum really needs to have official moonton statistics.  We're the official forum and we don't have official data or release dates....

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-19 07:44 AM | Show all posts
i think the suggestion is logical and we really want to know the stats.
players will have much more idea about ban pick and it will help in improving gameplay too. thanks for your suggestion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-19 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-19 03:29 PM | Show all posts
I think it's a little bit complicated than that. Every division has its own ban list. For example on last season, in Mythic they ban Granger and Karrie, while in Epic they ban Harith and Guineviere. Not to mention, the mixed-up division (GM + Epic, or Epic + Legend, etc). It also applies to region. I (if I'm not wrong) have seen in this forum, someone mentioned they ban Estes and Rafaela in his country, in Mythic division, after the introducing of roam items. How cool is that!

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-20 08:02 AM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2019-10-19 11:10 AM
so you don't give misinformation about Esmeralda anymore

hahahahaha

It all depends how good you are to counter other heroes. We have no issues countering esma.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-20 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-10-21 01:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2019-10-21 02:03 AM
iri replied at 2019-10-19 03:29 PM
I think it's a little bit complicated than that. Every division has its own ban list. For example on ...

"Every division has its own ban list" - Read my post. Each Rank (Epic I; Epic II; Legend III; etc) will have their own database. We can view data for single rank or for all rank combined or for a particular Rank combined(Epic I+Epic II+...).

"the mixed-up division (GM + Epic, or Epic + Legend, etc)" - Each game client sends data to their rank. So for Epic + Legend match-up, both ranks will get updated, the Epic I rank player's client will send to Epic I database, Legend V player's client will send to Legend V database. This is a matchmaking problem. If an Epic participates in a match with Legend or Mythic, his stars are still affected.
So fix matchmaking

"It also applies to region" - Ofc while we can see for whole world, we can also differentiate by servers & regions like we can do in the leaderboards. Only, the region will be according the server the match is played in. In case of players from different servers getting matched up, all participant servers will have their database updated.
So we can see for a specific US server, or we can see for all servers of the Philippines. We can find our own servers & check the trend there.

You can actually see the ban rate for Estes and Rafaela in his server instead of relying on the unreliable "impression from the last x number of matches played" of one player. How cool is that!

So please vote.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-10-21 02:12 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-10-19 07:44 AM
i think the suggestion is logical and we really want to know the stats.
players will have much more ...

"and it will help in improving gameplay too" - The data gathered will be the feedback of every player playing the game, way more than feedback from in-game CS, discord, forum, reddit, etc.
Based on ban/pick frequency we can see heroes to nerf/buff. Most banned heroes can be nerfed while heroes with low pick-rate can be buffed/revamped. End goal is for even pick/ban percentage among all heroes(or at least among all meta heroes).
All this done without the need for a single survey.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-22 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-10-21 02:12 AM
"and it will help in improving gameplay too" - The data gathered will be the feedback of every pla ...

True indeed. Already submitted this suggestion.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:47 PM GMT+8