Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1735|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Crashing at match starting screen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-19 12:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After update in origional server, Game is crashing after starting every game including Brawl. And when I try to restart the game it crashed again and again and again. And most funny thing is its saying you were AFK and reduce my 15 points then again 8 points and again several times. Its happening in every game. Game is also crashing in Hero selection in rank.I restarted the mobile, reinstall the game 3 times and cleared the cache too but the problems not solving. Your ingame customer support is worst and it take 2 days to make and activate the account here. This is the game where first time I used real money and this type of customer care I got. I am so disappointed.
My phone specs are
Motorola G4 plus
3gb ram
I have more than 5 Gb empty space in card and internal memory. Phone is not rooted and no extra RAM consuming apps are installed so don't irritate me blaming my phone. I have only 1 game install that is disappointment.
Post time 2019-10-19 03:59 AM | Show all posts
Hi @Columbus
Sorry for the inconvenience if you experience this problem
Please provide these information
your Nickname in game:
ID (Server):
Device model & OS version:
Game Client Version:
Proof of ScreenShot/Video how you triggered this problem, also the Date when it occured:
We'll submit this to be fixed immediately

Thanks
 Author| Post time 2019-10-19 05:01 AM | Show all posts
My details are-
Nickname : Columbus
Id: 371299921 (9740)
Device model: Moto G4 Plus 3gb RAM variant
Os version: Android 7.0
Game Client Version: 1.4.20.4533
Date : After the update every game crashed, in some after only one crash I enter the game and in some it keeps crashing. Every game crashed on the game loading screen as I posted.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-19 05:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Columbus at 2019-10-19 05:05 AM

Game Screenshot, Its my 3rd time reinstalling so the game is only 50% downloaded.
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
Post time 2019-10-19 05:06 AM | Show all posts
Columbus replied at 2019-10-19 04:01 AM
My details are-
Nickname : Columbus
Id: 371299921 (9740)

Thanks a lot to providing the information, hopefully this problem will be solved soon
Post time 2019-10-19 07:11 AM | Show all posts
thanks a lot for providing those information. we will submit itm
 Author| Post time 2019-10-20 10:59 PM | Show all posts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-04P1qtBEVfdgoZNiIt7SdYcAXWk1AGt/view
I recorded the gameplay of my continuous crashes.
If sometimes game opens after 5-6 crashes I also observed that there are more AFKs after this update, so it may be possible that this is not only my problem.
Please solve the problem as soon as possible, as I already missed events or two.
Thankyou
Post time 2019-10-20 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Columbus replied at 2019-10-20 09:59 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-04P1qtBEVfdgoZNiIt7SdYcAXWk1AGt/view
I recorded the gameplay of my ...

Already submitted, will be fixed ASAP
 Author| Post time 2019-10-25 04:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-10-29 09:43 AM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-20 11:54 PM
Already submitted, will be fixed ASAP

Again update arrives, I get the error that i have no space (5-6gb space in my both internal and sd card). I reinstall the game. The first 2 games run flawless without lag without crash, then I thought of playing rank and it crashed before rank game, we losed team blames me, ok. Then I started testing that even this error is even solved and i start the classic and it started after 6-7 continuos crashes, enemy grow and squish us like we are warrior. Its still crashing and more than before.
You guys are worthless and knowing that my details are above, i have nothing to lose now.
Post time 2019-10-25 09:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Columbus replied at 2019-10-25 04:52 AM
Again update arrives, I get the error that i have no space (5-6gb space in my both internal and sd ...

Bro, try lowering graphics and disable HFR. Also check ML Permissions as Device Security is probably hindering it. It maybe a Bug on Graphics. I'm not familiar with Motorola as they are rare nowadays but I remember that Motorola have their own UI that is tweaked to give you the best experience. I dunno if it is a Rooted Phone I saw before or not as it is from a long time, I remember tho about CPU Profile something... I can't be sure.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 07:34 PM GMT+8