Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 480|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] Solution for matchmaking

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-21 08:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just gives us option so we cant be matched to play with russian and turkish gamers and problem solved.When ever I play classic with randoms if I see russian or turkish player I dont click ready sometimes I lose credit score but its worth it.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-22 08:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-10-22 02:10 AM
hello,
may i ask what the issue is with russian or turkish players? do they cause lag?

They dont cause lag.
They dont speak english and u cant talk with them on microphone or suggest something in massage chat  before game and during game.I play this game for 3 years and I have never seen that russian player have sent enemy missing in team chat.U should put some notification that they can use translate most of them dont know for that option.Most russian and turkish players are bad in this game because they always do solo ranking and classic.Who would want someone in premade team for ranked when u cant communicate with him.Personaly for 3 years I have met just 1 russian player that speaks english we played all the way from legend to mythic in one week(I have never met turkish player speaking english for 3 years).But thats against 1000 russian and turkish players that added me after game but non of them could communicate with me.
Post time 2019-10-21 08:51 PM | Show all posts
This is a common issue if the server you play on lacks the players with the same rank, country, place, stats, etc. Though this has been suggested before as far as I know but please try to suggest it again in our customer service in-game.
Post time 2019-10-22 02:10 AM | Show all posts
hello,
may i ask what the issue is with russian or turkish players? do they cause lag?
Post time 2019-10-22 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Language barrier is one of the biggest problem in any online multiplayer game. Not only MLBB.
I have same issue with Indonesian players. Most of them do not understand english and it is hard to communicate i must admit. in game translator can help a bit but not much and not many players know about this feature at all. MLBB should put this in to tips at loading screen before battlefield.
Post time 2019-10-22 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-10-27 11:08 AM

I hve suggestion for mtchmaking they should make option just for solo
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 06:30 AM GMT+8