Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 681|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] BUFF Necklace of durance and Deadly blade

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-5 05:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AgentValorem at 2019-11-5 09:51 PM

Theres so many lifestealer nowdays in meta and theres also many stupid people always relay on their build without even using their brain that the only way to counter hero with thick shield regen like esme and harith is to build any of this two items(pointing about necklace of durance and deadly blade) so my suggestion why dont you guys turn the anti-regen effect to 55%-60% from just only 50%. I think thats the only way to them to stop banning esme and harith.
Post time 2019-11-5 07:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Firstly , it is deadly blade , not deadly sea .

Secondly , the meta just shifted not long time ago from assassin meta to mage meta ,they need money from overpowered hero with high sustain before they change the meta , just wait for the next meta shift ==) and who knows it might be the anti-heal meta =) *i'm mentioning baxia here*.
Post time 2019-11-6 05:00 PM | Show all posts
I think it should have 75% anti life steal effect. Or making 2 db or necklace or vice versa can stop 100% life steal effect. It can stop many heroes specially fighters who depends on life steal so much. thanks for the feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-8 12:16 AM GMT+8