Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 413|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] ML IN 2020

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-7 03:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I think, starting from 2020, ML should release heroes for every 2 months.
Here is my reasons:

1. So, hero creation department can stop making heroes for a while and focus on other stuff like UI, map details, skin reworks,etc.

2. ML got too many hero considering ML is just 3 years but already have 88 heroes in original server and another 3 heroes in advance server. If this continue, in the next 2 year, I can guarantee that Moonton will out of idea for new hero and it will become harder to maintain new and old heroes balanceness.

3. Moonton is having a habit of prioritizing skins for new heroes because new heroes is OP and players sure lured into buying it. So, by slowing down the process of releasing new heroes , they will have much time to create skins for old heroes as well.

4. So, developers will have more time to make adjustments and changes to new heroes in advance server. So, there will be no reason for Moonton to release OP heroes in original server as they should have enough time to collect info about their heroes in advance server.

5. So, we can finally collect enough BP to buy new heroes everytime it releases. Currently, I will have to skip 1 hero every released heroes because BP alone can't buy heroes every month.

6. Just don't you think it would be more exciting that the hero that you awaited for 2 months finally is coming out. It sure a pain waiting but it such a pleasure once it's out.
Post time 2019-11-7 05:39 PM | Show all posts
agreed...because the longer the time we give to dev to make the new hero would allow them to collect more suggestion...so the new hero would be more unique(not just the recycle of already released hero)
for example esmeralda...i dont remember how much time i should wait for her...but it worth it...
Post time 2019-11-7 04:48 AM | Show all posts
I like your ideas, i woupd like more revamps of older heros, like layla or granger, his first and 2nd ability should be changed but i like idea of morph heros. And making people to wait for hero is good idea, hero will come more balanced in original dervery.Please proceed your ideas to in game costumer service. They will look in them.
Post time 2019-11-7 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Agreed. There are too many heroes already as you mentioned. Giving more time for new hero can give official more time to taste the hero and release him at proper state. Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-11-7 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Increasing the number of heroes at a slower pace is something that can be implemented. At least we're able to peacefully farming BPs and be able to purchase the desired heroes once it releases nice and balanced gameplay.

Yes, by the year 2020 it's about time they prioritize in a different aspect of the game as well as they're speed.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 01:07 AM GMT+8