Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 439|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Need video link about revamped pharsa

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-7 10:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so pharsa currently got revamped again and now she got 4 skill and now she have *almost instant escape skill , but i didn't found any video about the recently revamped pharsa with 4 skill , anybody have the video link ?
Post time 2019-11-7 11:06 PM | Show all posts
So I searched on YouTube and found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4e7s1qCks It seems good, I still though wonder why people hate the rework when it's almost the same, just an added stun probably making her skillsets match other heroes.
Post time 2019-11-8 05:41 PM | Show all posts
She is really good now. I saw 4 skill pharsa and she kinda burst damage mage hero now.
Post time 2019-11-8 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Still haven’t seen Pharsa being played, recently. But Adding stun is good to her since it can go along her kit and help her successfully counter enemies who tries to attack her
Post time 2019-11-13 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-11-7 11:06 PM
So I searched on YouTube and found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4e7s1qCks It seems good, I  ...

The problem is with her ult. The cost of having the stun and the escape is a much longer cool down on the ult (like in Brawl) and a 4 strike limit. She will be able to put out far less damage because she won’t have the opportunity to do as damage as before, even IF she lands all her ult strikes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:18 PM GMT+8