Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 984|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Service] High ping hackers

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-11 12:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You should really improve the report of hack sistem because there's a perfect escape for hackers...
High ping hackers always use the hack on me because i didnt pick the hero they want me to pick, im sure they use hack because they always say "sorry" its impossible to not say i guess...and i have good phone and internet and this only happened to me like 3/4 times so i never get ping even if my whole family is using the internet and everytime this happens i can see the mms go high fast 10 by 10 until reaches 280mms and then u get banned from the game, in my case they can only ban me for 2,3 seconds and then im back ( and when i say im recording everything became ok, the ping stops at 55mms) but of what i saw on the youtube people cant come back to the game and thats perfect with the new afk early game sistem they get invalid match and dont lose star and u get afk report, even if u report this guys the sistem dont catch them so is perfect, or imperfect, i dont know xD i guess you should really improve your hack detection sistem.
And a way for us to show our recordings would be good too, most of the time just a screenshoot is useless.
Post time 2019-11-11 02:30 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-11-11 12:24 AM
Hello,
For now there is no such thing as “an high ping hack” reported except for vpn usage which h ...

In logic, VPN has nothing to do with making someone's account lag right?

But when I tried it, it really happen. I use VPN to other country and play classic with my friends and all their pings also got far higher than usual. From 30-50ms to 100-130ms. I don't know the logic behind this.
Post time 2019-11-11 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
For now there is no such thing as “an high ping hack” reported except for vpn usage which has been only a way to go to another region and would not make other people lag, generally these lag hack accusations have been invalid.

In case you really do believe there is a lag hack available, please provide us a recording
Post time 2019-11-11 12:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-11-11 12:24 AM
Hello,
For now there is no such thing as “an high ping hack” reported except for vpn usage which h ...

He probably try to say about the draft picking bug/hack where if you spam click the hero, enemy will not have chance to pick and become auto-pick by system.

I thought it was fixed ?
Post time 2019-11-11 12:32 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-11-11 12:26 AM
He probably try to say about the draft picking bug/hack where if you spam click the hero, enemy wi ...

Yeah this bug has been fixed by giving a short CD to switch to another hero, so i doubt its that issue
 Author| Post time 2019-11-11 01:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I do have a recording but its impossible to put it here, i can only put screenshoots.
Ps: The issue is that my "ms" also known as ping went really high and im sure thats a hack...anyway, i never have ping only had in 3/4 matches that i suspect a player used hack to high my ping(ms). And the ms go high 10 by 10 very fast its not like on my other phone that went from 55ms to 120ms instantly thats what happens when u have normal ping and should not grow like that 10 by 10 until 280ms.
Post time 2019-11-11 04:36 PM | Show all posts
It could be probably that this exact match was a cross-server one, have you ever checked the flags of your teammates/enemies?

For @AZNUR, were you the host of the party?
Post time 2019-11-11 05:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-11-11 04:36 PM
It could be probably that this exact match was a cross-server one, have you ever checked the flags o ...

"Host" only exist in custom mode , in classic , mlbb server is the host , the lag probably appear because it was as you said , cross-server match ..
Post time 2019-11-11 10:55 PM | Show all posts
there must be cross server match because of vpn users who was using vpn to enter your server but from different server. This is not hack. but i think its not right either. VPN causes some issue if using free vpn which is higher ping. In that case you need to report everyone else as hacker and write down vpn user or vpn hacker on the description box. After that you can submit a ticket to in game cs too.
Post time 2019-11-12 09:43 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-11-11 02:30 AM
In logic, VPN has nothing to do with making someone's account lag right?

But when I tried it, it  ...

Your friends were from your original server, right?
You used VPN to go to distant server = You lag
You invited your friends to distant server = your friends lag

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 11:37 PM GMT+8