Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1946|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] LESLEY LEGEND SKIN NOT ON MAGIC WHEEL SHOP

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-11 11:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I understand the business industry of a MOBA; all I can say is "Thank you" for making us expect more than nothing! Spend your money on MAGIC WHEEL! TAHDAH! Nope! Oh really why why why!

Its on the MAGIC VAULT BABY!!! Oh NOH!!!

Oh Baby!!! Im sorry, your wallet is EMPTY!!!

Better Luck next time! See yah!

Oh my!!! I spend alot on the wheel and my dreams come true!

Hey wake up baby! Good morning Sunshine, I think I need a Doctor!

Dont worry baby! Youl be fine atleast you get the Kula SNK skin on the BINGO EVENT!

And you get again the "K" on another BINGO STEAK, wow 600$ !!!

And now you are soooo good! Oh really baby! Thank you for reminding me I have that beautiful moment; just like winninh a LOTTERY!!!! Wooo huuhhhhh

A few days later!!!

Baby! Why Im so lag! Oh coz u match up with other server baby! Oh really! Why I have lag then nuub team! Then blaming me I only skinner no brain gamer! Oh thank you for that dambass team steal my buff! No support from a tank alone farming! Ok baby i will build a tank gusion! Carry the trolls baby! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks LAYLA!!!

Post time 2019-11-11 05:30 PM | Show all posts
i feel you bro . But lesley legendary is just a time limited skin (diamond vault event) not like others legendary skin .Moontoon has been announcing this a long time ago . But i had a lot of desire to take on lelsley's legendary skin.
Post time 2019-11-11 10:50 PM | Show all posts
I think it should be on legendary shop like rest of the legendary skin. legendary skin is already expensive. Making time limited legendary making no sense at all. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
Post time 2019-11-14 09:03 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-11 10:50 PM
I think it should be on legendary shop like rest of the legendary skin. legendary skin is already ex ...

Totally agree. I’d be fine if there was a Diamond Vault event in conjunction with the skin being in Magic Wheel, so players can have a choice how to obtain it.
Post time 2019-12-18 03:36 PM | Show all posts
is there any possibility for the lesley legend skin to be placed on the magic wheel's shop? i am hoping for it to be true
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-6 01:19 PM GMT+8