Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 876|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Import all MLA heroes portrait into MLBB

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-12 01:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

If you ever play MLA, you must know that all ML heroes portrait in there is so beautiful.....theyre like anime version of ML heroes.
But sadly, I believe no one play that game anymore because honestly...it is boring, as youre doing the same tthing again and again.
Thats why im requesting to import all that precious heroes portrait into MLBB and make it interchangeable between 3D view of the hero or the 2D portrait.

And add it into the live wallpaper feature
Post time 2019-11-12 09:34 PM | Show all posts
I think thats a good idea. A small charge can be done to buy those anime type portraits and that can be our own custom portrait. Thanks for suggesting this awesome idea.
Post time 2019-11-12 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Yea I have been playing till now and they are beautiful tbh. But I love that game, makes u ply whenevr u want to unlike other online games. It agree to make it interchangeable, its a gud idea. We'll submit your suggestion, wud be really cool.
Post time 2019-11-12 07:38 PM | Show all posts
I just want Moonton to change Lolita's model into MLA version model.
Post time 2019-11-12 08:20 PM | Show all posts
There were even requests like alam2001's, because some models there are better than the current ones xD. I think having a gallery instead available on the website or here is better.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 05:06 AM GMT+8