Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 680|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Unlock all battle spells even for beginner

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-13 08:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-11-13 08:38 PM

This morning, I told my cousin to buy Uranus, because I mastered Uranus so I can teach him the basics. After he bought Uranus, then I got to know that he still didn't unlock battle spell Aegis because his account level is too low. And sheet. For me that is the best battle spell for him.

And now I'm curious, why ML just didn't unlock all battle spells even for a beginner account. Battle spell can't be bought so it has nothing to do with sellings. For now, I can only recommend execute spell for him and yeah, his work now is KSing with Uranus.

Unlocking all battle spells won't put players nor Moonton to disadvantages.
It's a win win situation.
Post time 2019-11-13 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Maybe its part of a learning process by Moonton to unlock one-by-one so that the new players know what each and every spell is all about. If they unlock all at once, and new players got comfortable with one spell, they will just focus on that without having a knowledge about other spells.
Post time 2019-11-13 09:01 PM | Show all posts
It would be great for new players, suggest your idea to in game costumer service, but moonton if implent your idea should make tutorial where he will show what is best spell for certain hero or we could see layla petrify or maybe something even worser xD
 Author| Post time 2019-11-13 11:02 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2019-11-13 10:03 PM
Maybe its part of a learning process by Moonton to unlock one-by-one so that the new players know wh ...

I believe it to be like that too but then why they let new players to buy any heroes they like. Just like in my story, I can't ask my cousin to equip Uranus with retribution or inspire. So they only spell left for him is execute.

Btw, if it is because of learning process, learning about battle spells isn't that hard. Mastering about items takes more time. Yet, Moonton didn't lock item/build customisation for new players.
Post time 2019-11-14 06:10 AM | Show all posts
I believe that this is done to make the basic level system useful, like for example whats the point of leveling if you don’t get anything for it, you see what i mean...well i think that they should change the rewards as well but yeah its that way for now
Post time 2019-11-14 07:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The purpose of locked battlespell is to force new player to learn other spell too , so they won't just spam flicker and retribution and saying other spell is useless .
Post time 2019-11-14 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Agreed, unlock all spells. All heros are unlocked and we are all mixed, so we are forced to use execute. What if the cousin needs to pick Layla and he hasnt aegis? All heros unlocked, all spells unlocked. OR block some heros, block some spells and DONT mix ranks so everybody is the same.
Post time 2019-11-14 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Maybe I'm the only who used all battle spells for every heroes.
Post time 2019-11-14 05:38 PM | Show all posts
There is a reason for that. If you get all the battle spell in level 1, then you wont be motivated to play to level up to get more advance skill. Same goes for emblem and all heroes and skins.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 03:54 PM GMT+8