Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 9679|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Battery Overheat

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-14 02:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi moonton, i dont know why my iPhone X battery is overheating when i play Mobile Legends. For 2 years i’ve been playing the game. Just now i experience it. Even Apple cannot explain why. They said, contact the developer of Mobile Legends. Is there anything wrong with the app? Im playing other games but my phone is not overheating the same as when im playing mobile legends.

Please help!!!!
Post time 2019-11-14 06:05 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
You could try to lower down your graphical settings by going to the settings in the menu and switch your graphics from high to  low or medium, this way the app might reduce these type of issues
Post time 2019-11-14 06:33 AM | Show all posts
You could try using low battery mode and also (since you’re using iPhone X) swipe up and swipe the other apps that you’ve opened away because unused apps running in your background can cause your phone to work harder, otherwise, I think you should change your graphics settings. Also, try not to charge and play, I think that’s one reason why phones tend to overheat is when you’re charging a lot and not just letting it charge.
Post time 2019-11-14 08:01 AM | Show all posts
It could also overheat because you play longer this game than others. The phone case is also a thing. Try putting your phone in wáter after you play.

Comments

I prefer put it into the freezer  Post time 2019-11-14 08:04 PM
Post time 2019-11-14 12:45 PM | Show all posts
i m using iphone x previously. take off your phone casing.
- do not charge your phone while playing.
- if the heating keep happening, off the whole phone entirely and restart.
- playing outside under the sun also will heat up your phone when playing. i mean playing outdoor also will cause the heat, try playing indoor with aircond.
- off all others apps before play any games
it have nothing to do with mlbb.
Post time 2019-11-14 05:34 PM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2019-11-14 12:45 PM
i m using iphone x previously. take off your phone casing.
- do not charge your phone while playing. ...

good solution, please try this and let us know if that fix the issue or not.

Comments

it should be fix. too many bugs and error on iphone x. i can say is a failure model. no more iphone for gaming, battery not lasting and easy heat up. using Huawei is the best now  Post time 2019-11-15 09:27 AM
Post time 2019-11-15 09:26 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-11-14 08:01 AM
It could also overheat because you play longer this game than others. The phone case is also a thing ...

when i was playing outdoor at a cafe, the phone start to heat up, what i m doing is keep using the ice melted water keep apply on finger and wet the back of the phone.....people will keep thinking wtf is the asshole doing, keep applying ice water on the phone..... Game Maniac !! hahaah
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-8 01:05 AM GMT+8