Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1401|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] Account lost support x2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-16 09:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2019-11-16 11:42 PM

I dont know how many TIME i have to post this.  But here i came again with stupid same thing over and over by your supports. Seriously, Im sorry if im abit rude but im out of my mind already because your Customer Support keep asking & repeat the same thing over and over.

So basically i lost my ML account and somehow Gmail account too. I Gave you all the imformation that i had. What would u expect from me anymore? You want me to give u information about payment while i never ever and ever buy anything before my account was hacked. I know my account now has alot of skins but that not from me. The hacker bought it. You really not going to help me because i never use my money on ML and just let that guy get my account instead because he use his money for skins?

Here some details for my Account

First Mobile Legends Name: BeastK

Squad that i've joined before. Kurai ( Streamer Squad ) & NEW BETA and the shortform is NB ( Using special fonts )

Last Name Before my account got hijacked: Felix (with special fonts)

Fav Hero at that time:  Harley With Decent Winrate.

Skin i have before account hijacked: Harley (My Friend gift it to me) That the skins at that time you can get from shop using diamonds. the other skins is just totally bs you can get from any place using (something i dont know because i dint play ML along time ago)

Level: 30

Highest Rank Reached = Mythic 20 stars

Just like i said before. no way im going to email this to your CS using email. i will get the same email over and over. and i dont want that. If u dont want to help me just say you dont want to help me okay?

Screenshot 1: At the time im playing using my acc
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571155316222459904/571880960883163166/Screenshot_2018-03-15-10-38-20.png

Screenshot 2: Screenshot of the acc at that time
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571155316222459904/571880960883163166/Screenshot_2018-03-15-10-38-20.png

Note that screenshot 2 is old. He may changed his name.

If u really care about your players. help me. dont just reply the same thing over and over. that wont help me at all.And another prove that im not lying. this is my mobile legends forum account. moderator should able check if i changed my name before just to lie about this thread.

Post time 2019-11-16 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Hey for accoubt lost problems you should contact customer service on this mail MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com, show them as much proofs as you can and explain how you lost your account.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-16 10:55 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-11-16 10:54 PM
Hey for accoubt lost problems you should contact customer service on this mail , show them as much p ...

I understand. But you need to read my post. they keep telling me to provide proof that i bought diamonds while i never bought anything before my account was hacked. The guy that hijacked my account bought it.
Post time 2019-11-16 11:02 PM | Show all posts
BeastK replied at 2019-11-16 10:55 PM
I understand. But you need to read my post. they keep telling me to provide proof that i bought di ...

They said i"if you used to buy diamonds", if you didint, write that you didnt bought diamonds, and that person who hacked you account did that.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-16 11:12 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-11-16 11:02 PM
They said i"if you used to buy diamonds", if you didint, write that you didnt bought diamonds, and ...

Take a look my friend https://prnt.sc/pxtgkp
Post time 2019-11-16 11:43 PM | Show all posts
How were you hacked in the first place anyway? Sadly, there's nothing else we can do because these are usually addressed thru emailing them. Try to convince them, if they'll be able to check that you really didn't purchase anything before you got hacked.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-16 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-11-16 11:30 PM
Charles replied at 2019-11-16 11:43 PM
How were you hacked in the first place anyway? Sadly, there's nothing else we can do because these a ...

That is how i thought tho. idk how they got my email. i lost other PC games too because i had the steam account connected to that email.

I email the cs again with more proof i provided. proof of my name in youtube video at one streamer. I hope that can solve my problem  

do i need to do as what they said? I dont have mobile legends installed. im them to help with my problem then i will install. if it not needed then i will just wait

http://prnt.sc/pxtxhg
Post time 2019-11-18 09:07 AM | Show all posts
same thing happened to me, but mine is i always recharge diamond. my account got hacked on august 2019, and now mlbb email asking me for recharge of sept and october. its obviously the hacker recharged it. i emailed them for 3 months now. but they only close my report help please
 Author| Post time 2019-11-18 02:19 PM | Show all posts
overzerox1 replied at 2019-11-18 09:07 AM
same thing happened to me, but mine is i always recharge diamond. my account got hacked on august 20 ...

Charles look at this guy. have same problem just like me. they keep asking for same thing over and over. you really cant do anything if your account is hacked. I have to be honest MLBB CS is the worst CS ever. even steam help support reply to your email within 24 hours. and u guys took 7 days atleast just to reply someone email. i just wonder why it took too long for you guys to reply to us. I dont mind if u going to reply after 7 days i sent it but atleast reply something else than just replying the same thing over and over.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:13 AM GMT+8