Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1584|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Stolen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-18 10:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My Account was stolen on around August 15-17 because of email phishing (this email i used to bound my moonton now email got hack also)

I, always reported it but mlbb always asking me for Recharge Orders that i didnt do, its obviously the hacker did it cause mllb asking me for orders that happened on September, October and November. I always told them i didnt do the recharge on that date and the hacker did it but they ended up closing my report. im frustrated of this, i reported it always for the whole 3 months. i spent a lot of money on my account prolly around $2k including buying of heroes, epic limited skins, 1 legend, and more.

Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png
Post time 2019-11-18 09:21 PM | Show all posts
overzerox1 replied at 2019-11-18 08:42 PM
its frustrating right? they probably didnt investigate properly. they will just ask for recharges  ...

Sad but true my friend :)
 Author| Post time 2019-11-18 10:09 AM | Show all posts
i didnt earn my money just to go for nothing, i play ml to soothe me for being homesick. im tired please help me what should i do
Post time 2019-11-18 04:35 PM | Show all posts
you have to give them those recharge orders, the older the better thats the only way you can prove that the account is yours
Post time 2019-11-18 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Hi, sorry for the problem you are experiencing, try to provide proof of first purchase receipt for your hacked account, and other important information such as the date first created your MLBB account and the device you first used to register

Important to note.. never trust any sites that is related to ask important information that you have such as e-mail, passwords, etc. that will be indicated as a phishing attempt by the site owner and you should avoid such things.  so that problems like this don't happen

Post time 2019-11-18 07:46 PM | Show all posts
can you gimme your profile and server id and anyway to contact you?
Email or discord or anything?
Thanks.
Post time 2019-11-18 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-23 10:13 AM

BD007 replied at 2019-11-18 07:46 PM

BD007 hey. listen man. I respect u and i respect all the staffs on this forum. but i have the same problem as this guy. If u can help me with it. I will give u all the information about the account. all the proof that is me. but i cant give u only 1 think. the receipt that the account bought the diamonds because that obviously not me. that the hacker who recharge it. I have discord and im willing to talk to you rather than email to ml and reply to me that i have recharge when they not willing to read my mobile legends forum post

Let me know your discord and ill talk to you there buddy.
Hey listen bro. we have the same problem and the CS just emailed me with the same thing. they ask for proof that i bought diamond when obviously the guy who hacked it bought the diamond. Im willing to talk to some staff via discord if any of staff available to help me and your case right now.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-18 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-23 10:15 AM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-11-18 05:35 PM
Hi, sorry for the problem you are experiencing, try to provide proof of first purchase receipt for y ...

yes i provided the first purchase, date first created, and device used to register. they only ask that on that fill form they will give to you, after that. that email will ask for first order, and last order(doesnt matter if you or not did the order, as long last order of the acc) hopefully they will change the process of it cause for sure wasnt only me who encountered this kind of problem.

my mistake also cause youtube emailed me and didnt notice it wasnt really youtube.

231186956 (3236) the hacker already changed the name. it was MRX Gaming before, the same with my email and picture

here you can contact me:

email: pepito.matthew1@gmail.com
discord: aikafoster#5207

BeastK replied at 2019-11-18 08:13 PM
Hey listen bro. we have the same problem and the CS just emailed me with the same thing. they ask fo ...

its frustrating right? they probably didnt investigate properly. they will just ask for recharges even though it wasnt us who recharge it. if they wont fix this kind of procedure, its easy now to hack accounts, you will just recharge many diamonds to secure hacking the account
 Author| Post time 2019-11-19 10:08 PM | Show all posts

hello please reply
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:34 AM GMT+8