Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1155|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] Is there no other way for Moonton to confirm an account?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-18 02:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

In this year alone, I already see many players lost their account for many reasons such as scammed, hacked etc. It is so sad to see some players that spent hundreds dollars of their money for this game but their account got stolen.

And I'm curious, why having the first recharge receipt or proof is needed to reclaim the lost account? How is that really helping? Isn't there any way around?

My account is still intact with me but I'm just worried that same fate might fall upon me. I also don't have any reciept or proof about my first time recharge in this game. I don't even remember when is the first time I recharged, I played this game for more than 3 years now and it's almost impossible to remember when.

Post time 2019-11-18 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Ok lemme clear you then.

Suppose hacker got your account. And you claimed this is your acc in game cs.
Now how to prove is this your account?
Why first recharge receipt is so important?
because nowdays recharge is very easy.
Even hacker can recharge 1 dollar with profile and server id from codashop and can claim this is his account. That is why first recharge receipt is so important because hacker does not have that.
Next is your device model. This is also important because cs can see which devices login much more time than the other device and then can identify the owner.
Hope you understand.
Post time 2019-11-18 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2019-11-18 07:22 PM

Well without the proof, anyone would be able to contact Mobile Legends if they know your account information. Mobile Legends can not make the judgement whether if it’s actually yours or not. You can’t just tell them I’m sad or I’m angry or I’m furious, anyone would be able to say that. You have to provide some kind of proof that account is yours. I believe there are receipts that you get when you purchase, that is sent to your email or to your billing address. You could also see your order history on http://pay.google.com/ or google play. Imagine you getting kicked off your own account if someone contacted Mobile Legends that this is their account without purchase proof.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-18 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-11-18 06:41 PM
Kathey replied at 2019-11-18 07:20 PM
Well without the proof, anyone would be able to contact Mobile Legends if they know your account inf ...

Oh Frick....all my recharges were made on Codashop so I may not have any history of my purchases in Google Pay. RIP me.  

BD007 replied at 2019-11-18 07:17 PM
Ok lemme clear you then.

Suppose hacker got your account. And you claimed this is your acc in game ...

So...by just clarifying device model should be enough right?
I can't remember when did I make my first recharge.

Comments

You can show your purchases from Codashop  Post time 2019-11-18 08:11 PM
Post time 2019-11-19 09:51 AM | Show all posts
are you telling us that if we dont remember our first recharge, the CS will not be helping ?? i m sure most of us here cant remember when was the first recharge.

please be specific to everyone and i m sure everyone wish to know (especially those have spend so much on this)
1. we put aside the first recharge first, if we couldn't remember it, is there any other solutions in order to proof such like the model of phone been use as you guys mentioned ?
2. since we have link the account to FB or game center, could it act as a proof of the account ownership

hope we can do something to secure our own account, for those selling their account, take the risk yourself
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 10:45 PM GMT+8