Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 436|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Merge the effect of these Underated Items into a New One

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-22 04:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The items that I will mention are currently Underated: Malefic Roar, Sea Halberd, Divine Glaive, Necklace of Durance, Twilight Armour, and Enchanted Talisman. The reason why these items are underated, is because the stats of these items are not worthy to prioritize. For an example: Sea Halberd, it gives you both ATK and Atkspd. But if you are a Marksman or a Fighter rely on Basic Attacks, you will prioritize on more crt rate, lifesteal and ATK. Since we have windtalker and scarlet phantom that can gives both atkspd and crt which is better to maximized our damage, why would I sacrifice my 1 slot on my inventory for another atkspd with average amount of atk? Do you get my point? My idea is:

Malefic Roar + Sea Halberd or Divine Glaive + Necklace of Durance = an Items gives you both % penetration and reducing Hp regen with Plenty amount of Atk/magic power. Item stats: +100Atk / +100Magic Power.

Twilight Armour + Enchanted Talisman= a Defensive effect with mana recovery. Item Stats: +1200maxHP, +500maxMana.

Post time 2019-11-22 09:16 AM | Show all posts
I don't think these items are underrated. I actually prioritize at least one of these items in literally all of my builds.

These items indeed don't have the best stats, but they do have game changing passives.
Post time 2019-11-22 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Well as a mage and marksman player, I can tell you that some of these items may be underrated and some of them are not. I personally think that Enchanted Talisman, Divine Glaive, and Malefic Roar are not very underrated. I use Enchanted Talisman a lot on my mage heroes, including Nana, Kagura, Vexana, Harley, Odette, and more. I use Divine Glaive in late-game because it wouldn’t be pretty useful in pre-game because tanks have not built enough defense, but it wouldnt give you as much damage than Lightning Truncheon and Glowing Wand. For Malefic Roar, I personally wouldn’t say it is underrated, although in the current meta, it isn’t really being used much. But it is useful. If you understand physical penetration, basically, it ignores the armor(defense) an enemy has and lets their attacks and ability do more damage to their opponent, which is useful.
Post time 2019-11-22 11:30 AM | Show all posts
These items are usually build for some situations. These items are not in the standard/recommended build because they are worn to counter enemies'traits such as high defense or high healing. I, too, uses these items.
Post time 2019-11-22 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Yes they're underrated but these items are important and useful for pro players. Like necklace of Durance, it is underrated because support roles is underrated. This item is actually more for support than mages.
Post time 2019-11-23 02:11 AM | Show all posts
True for most of the item.
Specially Halberd, Divine Glaive, ,Twilight Armour and Enchanted Talisman.
I think this item needs some kind of buff.
Thanks for suggesting this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 12:16 PM GMT+8