Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1031|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] who is your primary ban/pick when drafting? and why?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-23 11:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
can you share your prio ban and picks when drafting in rank? and why? :) thanks ^_^
Post time 2019-11-24 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Gusion and Ling
Because no matter how many counter we got, they always dominate the MVP title.
Post time 2019-11-24 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Gusion, Esmeralda, Harith, and Ling. These are the heroes I think are really hard to defeat with them having a good lineup as well. Although, I've seen people use Hylos and win all the time. Hylos is really annoying af and op and tanky. Even a Lunox can dominate the game. It's all about having the perfect lineup, rotation, and strategy for me.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-24 01:57 AM | Show all posts
so its really gusion and ling .
i tend to 1st pick gusion always but seems to me that thats technically almost impossible .
ling on the other hand , he is really hard to catch and damage is insane , but very squishy af . 1 cc and a burst could kill ling already , ei. Saber ss, and or kaja ss. so i wouldnt mind opening ling.
Harith nowadays isnt scary as he was before, idk but seems to me harith is not a prio pick or ban anymore.
estes has a much higher ban rate compare to him .
Post time 2019-11-24 02:29 AM | Show all posts
I always ban Esmerelda because if they are not  banned and the user is good they can solo win the game.Too many times lost to an OP Esmerelda.Same for Guinivere too.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-24 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Papertiger1234 replied at 2019-11-24 02:29 AM
I always ban Esmerelda because if they are not  banned and the user is good they can solo win the ga ...

counter item for esme is necklace of durance or sea halberd.
and karrie for mm , xborg for fighter , franco for tank , and burst damager assassins . kaja can counter her too if you catch her immediately and your mates will burst her.
Post time 2019-11-24 04:52 AM | Show all posts
In Epic or Legend, I’ve noticed we mostly ban Ling, X-borg, Harith, and Esmeralda. In mythic, I noticed it’s X-borg, Ling, Gusion, Esmeralda, Khufra/Grock, Harith
Post time 2019-11-24 06:35 PM | Show all posts
For me, I always suggest to ban Masha but no one listen. Its ok, Masha is out of meta but in the end it means lose to my team. Players underestimate her capability as split pusher and jungle turtle and lord stealer. She is so great and very fast destroying the turrets especially with arrival spell.
Post time 2019-11-24 07:22 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2019-11-24 06:35 PM
For me, I always suggest to ban Masha but no one listen. Its ok, Masha is out of meta but in the end ...

True
Masha user here.

Some players in Legend & new Mythic tiers kinda underestimated her. She's terrifying in split pushing. In every matches, I almost ended up bronze & silver, but guess what.. who carry the game to win? Not being cocky, I'm the one who destroy enemy base turret alone, even though there's a clash under base, I'm still focus attacking turret. I always sacrifice myself, but it's worth for 1 turret destroyed. 5 wins in a row using Masha.
Post time 2019-11-24 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Personally i think x.borg is a very very solid pick. Also belerick + hylos is often banned in the higher ranks so i’d prioritize that duo too
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:57 AM GMT+8