Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 459|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] AWE mask Awwwwww so Pity the forgotten roaming item (Pun Intended)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-26 08:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Awe mask is a roam item suitable for Support but is forgotten due to how hard it is to trigger the stun and it is not worth the risk to trigger it. My suggestions is making the Awe mask beneficial even without triggering the last mark.

Make it so that the first mark of Awe mask give vision to the hero that is marked for 10-15 seconds but only for the first mark. The 2nd 3rd and so on are like the old awe mask. This way it will help the team to mark a hero and can plan gank or retreat efficiently. This is useful if the team has a long range basic attack support hero such as Estes, Rafa, Nana etc.. etc...

MLBB need more vision control utilites.. My suggestions is one of Vision Control in MOBA which is Very Useful in the higher tier level.
Post time 2019-11-27 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Yess agree it doesn't even fit to any supports/tanks because they usually skill-based heroes. But sometimes I use it on fighters who rely on basic attacks and also Natalia.
Post time 2019-11-26 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Yup I agree the awe mask is forgotten that it exists bcoz of reasons you mentioned above. Giving vision utility will be great too. Thnks for the suggestion.
Post time 2019-11-27 11:14 AM | Show all posts
It needs buff or rework. Currently nobody using it or i cant find any good use of this item. Thanks for the suggestion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 08:30 AM GMT+8