Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1469|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Request] Nerf faramis in brawl

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-28 08:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by gfhgtg at 2019-11-28 08:49 PM

His second skills deal alot of damage when we group and cant dodge when he hit ur team he just just spam 1st and 2nd skill
Post time 2019-11-28 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Yeah all aoe heros are so good in brawl you cant dodge them like aurora, faramis, Odette.... But isnt he already nerferd in brawl, well his ultimate is nerfer (10s->5s) and its big nerf so he basically can reswpn once and thats it, but his demage could be lower i agree.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-28 10:17 PM | Show all posts
i dont think you know what i mean is about is first and second skill damage see this match.i have just played
Screenshot_20191128-221404_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-11-28 10:24 PM | Show all posts
I’ve played Faramis before, and it is really good. Faramis needs a mage and defense build, and so he could be able to use his first skill and be able to pull back the enemies that got contact with him. But, you know based on your opponent’s team, I could see how you were able to use the mage build, since MM isn’t really able to kill you very quickly. Perhaps try using the same build, maybe perhaps against a stronger MM like Irithel or Granger. When I’m like the charge or initiator, I have to go in. But, it is bad when I die very quickly when trying to get to the group of enemy while my teammates are still behind, which is why I use a bit of a mixed tank and mage build (mostly tank)
Post time 2019-11-29 04:42 AM | Show all posts
There is a time when i play Classic, enemy use Faramis, not even full magic build, he have one Mana Boot, one Athena Shield and one Courage Mask and the rest is damage, they won the game with Faramis deals 49% damage (and MVP), while their Harith, Lesley & Thamuz not even reach 40%. I don't know if thats a bug, or theres really a trick about Faramis that we don't know.
Post time 2019-11-29 12:40 PM | Show all posts
i always try faramis in classic while team wanna troll the game like picking 2mm or 3 assassin and i get the mvp in winning team by dealing most dmg, maybe most kill and most assist.
i make mage build like ice wand, glowing wand, lightning truncheon and mana boot + defense item with execute spell...wipe enemy easily sometime..
Post time 2019-11-29 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Yes, agreed. His damage is too much to many people IN BRAWL. It should be 20% or 30% less in brawl.
Post time 2019-11-29 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Lately i've been playing lots of Brawl matches xd To be honest, if you have a good team, you can win against a Faramis. By that i mean good hero composition...It's true his damage is really good but i don't think of him as such a threat. But this is just my opinion. I got to play him in brawl but lost because of my team composition, we didn't have CC, my teammates were playing squishy heroes..and enemy team had jhonson, odette..and hanzo. Have you had the chance of playing against a Hanzo in brawl?? That hero...oh that hero trust me, it's more annoying than Faramis..
Post time 2019-11-29 04:34 PM | Show all posts
He is insane in brawl. And may be one of the highest damage dealer in brawl too. Totally agree. Plus i want to nerf hanzo in brawl too.
Post time 2019-11-29 06:38 PM | Show all posts
nef odette nerf  eudora nerf gord nerf valir  nerf estes nerf change nerf zhask nerf  lylia  nerf bane nerf borg .. next step delete game stop cry ... those heroes arent created for braw...  you cry for nerf why dont no1 cry for buffs there are more heroes who need buff in braw ....
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 08:49 PM GMT+8