Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1270|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] my cell phone was stolen and the thief plays with my account help

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-12 01:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone, I wish you could help me.
A few days ago my cell phone was stolen and now the thief plays with my account, I sent him a message that comes out and doesn't use it, but he made fun of me.

Change the password for Facebook, Moonton, Google, Gmail.already turn off the devices in gmail.but it seems that moonton's security is very poor, since he keeps coming into my account.
I am a person suffering from autism, therefore I am desperate and I don't know what to do ...

worst of all is that he starts playing qualifying and I am EPICO 5 and I sometimes lower to GRAND MASTER 1, and then I must upload itHe also spends my gold inside the game and buys characters.I don't see the official forum of the game to help me so I trust you can help me ...
I am from Argentina so I apologize for using google translator.

I have a paypal account I plan to give money to the one who really helps me, thank you very much.

Post time 2019-12-12 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seimz at 2019-12-12 02:44 AM

Hello Tantalo,
Dont worry. Changing password doesn't help much once the thief takes control of your account. The only way to get your account back is by contacting Customer service via email : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com.

Type subject as : account hacked. And explained what happened, include your ID, IGN, server ID. And wait for their reply, it will take some days. They will asked you for more details. After you confirmed that you are the legit owner of the account, you will get your account back.

Hope you get your account back.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-12 04:47 AM | Show all posts
thank you very much for everything, but my account was not hacked I can continue playing, only the thief too ...

and therefore we are 2 with the same account and he does bad things to me, right now I will send a report explaining everything thanks
Post time 2019-12-12 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Don't worry, once you reported, the devs sure will look into it within 24 hours. I hope you got your account back soon.
Post time 2019-12-12 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Please contact the gmail address my fellow moderator provided. Please let us know the update. We will help you as much as we can. Thanks.
Post time 2019-12-12 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-12 05:05 AM

I think I can help you, my account was stolen by a scammer and theres no choice that I cant get back my account bcoz he change all the password and mobile number which I use to change the password, but luckily what i did is CONTACT ALL HIS RELATIVES IN FACEBOOK TOLD THEM HE SCAM MY ACCOUNT!
He block me on messenger when he get full controlled my account, and what i did is create a new fb account and torture him by block maling him that I told his old beother, autie,cousin,ETC, that he scammed me

Then he return my account blah blah blah ahahahaha

Once ur phone is stolen,he can play ur account by just tapping the game ur phone (auto login)
But what Im thinking is a way of wiping out ur whole data on ur phone remotely by the use of google account

Just like apple, u can wipe out ur phone and disable it so they cant use ur phone at all

Im pretty sure u can still play ur account to ur new device only if he dont change ur password in ML account,

The problem here is, he can still play ur account unless u wipe out or hard reset the phone to remove all ir credentials

Hope this link will help u wipeout ur stolen phone

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6160491?hl=en

Simple follow the instruction so he can no longer loginto ur account,

Make sure u turn on the two way notification to log in to ur google account

Its like (OTP) one time pin so google can verify that is you logginto ur account

Put ur mobile number on it so u can still secure ur account
Post time 2019-12-13 12:30 PM | Show all posts
I will give you simple solution. Bcs last month ago, my phone was stolen too. If your phone is android, just download and install app "find my device" on your current device. Log in it with gmail which is attached on your lost phone. If gps on your phone is still active, lucky you. You can remote directly to your lost phone and lock it, so the thief can't access it, or you can also do continuous call through the app to your lost phone and it won't stop ringing until the thief turn it off.

Since you told us about the thief can still access your account, I assumed he didn't reset your phone, so your account still hanging there. If you didn't expect for your phone back, and just let it gone. Just wipe out all your data remotely, it will erase all your account and your apps on your lost phone permanently. So the thief can't abuse your email and your privacy data.
Post time 2019-12-13 01:43 PM | Show all posts
the easiest thing would be to give up that account and start fresh. Its not such a bad idea because now that you know the game, your win rate would be higher.
I understand the pain in the ass of losing all the heros and skins you have. But you dont really need that many heros, in my case I just use jhonson khufra grock, gord zhask, any marksman. for fighters I use ruby and terizla.
Think of it as a new adventure with no surprises ;)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 04:55 AM GMT+8