Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2523|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] Can't log in account even is connected with gmail

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-14 12:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[img]My old account won't log in, since I log in to another account. Even is connected with my Gmail account.
I have achievements history on my Google play games.I tried to anything but is just can't log in to my account.
Post time 2019-12-14 09:41 AM | Show all posts
First uninstall mlbb completely. Then keep only the google id on your mobile which you want to connect to your mlbb. install mlbb and complete basic 3 games. next game after you buy edura,  cancel the classic match and go to profile>settings. tap on connect account>choose google play games>a small window will pop up and select the email address your id is bind. Click ok if it says your current account in danger. click ok. It will show your id number and account level. Check if thats correct or not. IF yes, continue. If not let us know.
Post time 2019-12-18 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Ign:eightwolves, i cant open the app, Samsung galaxy s10, i installed  the latest on play store, android 10 and it happened yesterday when i updated my phone to android 10
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 02:20 AM GMT+8