Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 487|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Service] Rewards for Suggestions and Ideas Implemented/will be implemented

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-14 03:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I do hope moonton somehow reward the players for suggesting good ideas which they will implement into the game.
Maybe give them diamonds? or a Skin of their choice?
Dont be a cheapskate moonton, the suggestions of the Community will net you millions and players get nothing but a better game, the least thing moonton should do is reward these people for their ideas.
thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-14 04:34 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2019-12-14 12:37 PM
Well i was the one who suggested the taunt skill and how it works when they were opening suggestions ...

That's why I'm suggesting a reward system of some sort,
this way Players will be encouraged for sharing their ideas,
Making the game better and Moonton's Wallet Thicker.
It's a Win-Win situation for Moonton, besides gifting diamonds or skins for very good ideas,
is like giving intangible things for no cost and a greater possibility of earning tons of cash for it.
Post time 2019-12-14 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Well i was the one who suggested the taunt skill and how it works when they were opening suggestions before to what skill should gatot gacka have open suggestion. I dont know if they rewarded me with that
Post time 2019-12-14 07:15 AM | Show all posts
Many of my Suggestions got implemented previously :D.. This surely is good hahaha..
I suggested Badang 2nd skill improvement (CD Reduction if missed)  and Argus ultimate purify on trigger through in-game suggestions back in January this year :D.....

But suggesting through in-game is not rewarding as there is no interaction and feedback you just know that they have received the suggestion.. Here we can interact with others about our ideas..

I did not need much just a friendly message from the developers when the ideas is implemented and message us thanking us for the idea if the idea actually trigger the improvements...
Post time 2019-12-14 09:32 AM | Show all posts
In past there was reward system for best suggestion. Players who suggested got tickets and other things. We will submit this suggestion to the official.
Post time 2019-12-14 04:17 PM | Show all posts
I dont remember any of my ideas got implemented.
Some that I remember like
1. knock back effect on Badang 1st skill
2. removal of hp cut from Belerick 2nd skill
3. new UI and map

are just actually accidental
Post time 2019-12-14 04:37 PM | Show all posts
I support your suggestion to be honest. The reward doesn't have to be major but at least it will show the appreciation for people that actually suggested different ideas to improve the game and not only this, but they will also encourage other people to be more involved and suggest their own ideas. #supported
Post time 2019-12-15 07:42 PM | Show all posts
I like it, that way people can suggest ideas that can be prove useful to the game itself. At least this idea will be implemented and you get the reward for suggesting a reward system

How about the reward though, I'd personally don't want tickets and BP. Probably diamonds would be more reasonable.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 11:26 PM GMT+8