Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 504|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] Overdue Hii..... lol

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-14 04:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi devs.. Please make the rewards in normal server instead of advance server.. People will be more motivated to contribute if it is in the original server accounts..
More people will play advanced server to find bugs and suggest improvement if their original server accounts is rewarded..
The advanced server accounts can just be a vessel for bugs finding.

Anyway here is my long overdue Hi....

Original Server ID : 72114687(2040)

Advanced Server   :  72114687(57001)
Post time 2019-12-16 12:41 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-12-14 09:19 PM
you are absolutely wrong about that.
I played in advance server and i login to check latest updat ...

@diwang BURN!!!
Post time 2019-12-14 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Ya i agree, we mostly play in advance server for checking out new stuff, but we don't play in advance server regularly, so, getting rewards in normal server would attract more player to join and try advance server and give feedback which is very valuable. Thanks for your suggestion.
Post time 2019-12-14 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2019-12-14 07:43 PM
More people will play advanced server to find bugs and suggest improvement if their original server accounts is rewarded..
The advanced server accounts can just be a vessel for bugs finding.

you think current advanced server system is only for test ground? in my opinion you're wrong .

Advanced server has been designed perfectly to become second money source , hero and skin are still required to be bought before you can play it .

advanced server is no other than playground for those rich people who spent large amount of real money in the game , if you have battlepoint to buy new overpowered hero in advanced server , you are eligible to enjoy massacring other people in game which is very satisfying to do .

and more to that , joining advanced server doesn't transfer your in-game item in original server to advanced server . For example , if you have xborg in original server , you still need to buy it in advanced server .

So playing in advanced server to get rewarded in original server doesn't worth the effort because you still need to farm battle point to buy 1 meta hero in advanced server, which if you use your time farm battlepoint in original server instead of farming battlepoint in advanced server , doesn't that mean you got 32k battlepoint reward in original server for playing in original server and not in advanced server ?

Post time 2019-12-14 09:19 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-12-14 07:17 PM
you think current advanced server system is only for test ground? in my opinion you're wrong .

A ...

you are absolutely wrong about that.
I played in advance server and i login to check latest update and patch note.
from time to time, you will get trial card of new hero in advance server.
Even some event you can play new hero for free.
Advance server is only for testing ground. and its sole purpose is to collect feedback from users and test new heroes only.
Post time 2019-12-16 05:18 AM | Show all posts
As BD007 said, Advanced server is just test server for everything new before released on original server.  that's why only a few players can entering advanced server and I'm not sure if need to equate to original server in terms of reward coz advanced server is just a place to collect suggestions and bugs from players who have advanced server account, I think this needs further consideration from the dev
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 01:59 PM GMT+8